“Great Hotel Stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Toronto, Canada
“Great Hotel Stay”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Hi, I booked Four Points by Sheraton, at Universal Studios in Florida and I had a great time. The people there were amazing and sooo friendly. My check in went smoothly and quickly. The manager presented herself with class and respect. She even gave me free drinks by the pool. My original check in was at 4 but they took me in early at 12 with no problems. The rooms are very clean, and the restaurant inside the hotel was very nice too, I liked the All American Breakfast for $11.00 per adult, great deal all you can eat breakfast and kids are free. There's an arcade room for the kids, and a great pool too!!!! This was a 5 min drive by the shuttle provided free by the Sheraton to Universal Studios!!!! So happy I decided to stay here, will come again for sure :)

Room Tip: We had a cousin of ours stay at the 19th floor and they loved their view I stayed the 4th floor and...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Rita Z

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (406)
  • Korean first
Danbury, Connecticut, United States
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Not really a 4 star hotel but I think if you get a great deal, don't pass on it. Stayed here for 4 nights during our family trip to Disney.

Good: Free parking, good location (close to freeways), half hour from Disney and decent dining options within a five minute drive. Clean rooms with 42 inch TVs.

Bad: The hotel itself seemed a little dated and the entry into the property can be a little tricky. Not a big deal but got a confused the first couple of times (thanks to my awesome driving skills!!!). No free breakfast. Had some extremely noisy neighours

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Joe D
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed March 14, 2013

You know what to expect when you book a Four Points by Sheraton, clean hotel, decent furnishings etc. This was true at this Four Points but in addition the staff were super friendly and very helpful.
I got a good rate and felt I received amazing value.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank 10izboy
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Ignore the crap and rubbish reviews on hear, first of all the staff were excellent first class they went out of there way, polite friendly even the bellboy so helpfull, rooms cleaned everyday, spotless, big room big tv, great coffee in the morning, free wifi. Free use of computers in lobby free printing, what more can you ask for, recomendation for this hotel five stars, ignore the rest of the trashy comments on hear best hotel on I Drive

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Kennyone
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I liked this hotel, if I could give it 3 and a half stars I would. Rooms were comfortable and the staff were really friendly. This was a great value hotel and the pool area was nice and quiet. Try the pool bar for food, really lovely fresh food great for lunch. The breakfast was ok but did get a bit boring after a few days. The hotel is in a great location, Universal is just a 10 minute walk away and we felt perfectly safe walking back at night . We didnt bother with the free bus as we could walk there before the bus even got round to picking up all the guests. Wet and Wild is also just opporsite. The only thing that the hotel let me down on was ignoring my requests for a high level room. I also told the hotel that the trip was a really important trip for us, to celerbrate my partners 30th birthday while we stayed. I thought the hotel might have wished him happy birthday on the day, I have had cakes and chocolates sent to my room in other hotels. But this again was ignored, still a good hotel but this would have been a nice touch!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We arrived to a broken door lock, got another key and tried again, to know avail. Security let us in and had maintenance fix the lock. Once into our room we realized that one of our two beds was broken and tilted beyond use. We demanded another room. That same night we reserved a second room for my niece and left a key for our room for her for the following morning (as her room wouldn't be ready upon arrival and we would be at the park. When she arrived, she was treated rudely by the person at the front desk and it took a phone call from us to remind the front desk where the key was that we left for her (in her name). When we returned to the hotel we double checked on her check in and was told that there was no room reserved for her. I explained the entire situation from the night before and she then reserved a room (again) and tried to charge us a higher rate. We were appalled by the entire visit.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Carlene S
Blythburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 9, 2013

move here from my first hotel witch was very poor. the four points sheraton hotel is excellent all the staff were very helpful. we had a excellent stay at the hotel . many thanks would love to go back to this hotel

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple