This hotel was given a four star rating so we booked the hotel for a weekend getaway.
This hotel is average not a four star hotel at all.
Customer service was poor. We were less then impressed at our checkin, there was a woman and a man when we checked in at 5pm, they were not organized and it took 20 min's to get checked in. We were not told about the restaurants onsite or anything other then here is your room number.The room is nothing special, it was a place to sleep for the night. The hotel blocks all 3 and 4g cell service forcing you to use there wifi to get online.
We wanted to get something to eat and had two coupons for both restaraunts. One restaurant was not open at all for the time we were there. The bartender at the bar in the lobby, was the nicest employee we met during our stay. We attempted to book seats on the bus to go to Islands of Adventure the next day and the system was down, we were told to check back tomorrow. The breakfast is a nightmare, whatever you do, do not go to breakfast, hit the ihop across the street. We arrive at this breakfast with a coupon, we were told we would have to print it out, we could not use it electronicly. The restaurant, is an old conference room, that has turned into a breakfast buffet. We arrive got seated. We walked around and noticed that the eggs were the liquid eggs that were still liquid in the bottom of the dish. Bacon was micowaved, and there were red potatoes that had been boiled, and seasoned. While we were eating our bagels and potatoes, the server? was walking around and sat down next to us and complained about how her back and feet were sore and hurt, then and she yelled over to the hostess? and said come sit down, and talk. we paid our 10$ for nothing it would have been 23 if we did not have the coupon, and we left. Poor service and terrible food. While we were leaving we notice another guest who had went over to ihop and was bringing food back for his family, we then knew why. The hotel is average if you need a place to sleep. Customer service there was none, the restaurant's are non existant. I wish I would have gotten the bartenders name, because he was happy and friendly. We will not be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Central Florida on infamous International Drive, the Four Points by Sheraton Orlando hotel near Universal Orlando(R) Resort offers modern accommodations, upgraded amenities and an ideal location near the area's top attractions. Designed for comfort and convenience, this 100% smoke-free hotel features 301 contemporary guest rooms, complete with complimentary Wi-Fi, 40" flat-screen TVs, white crisp bedding, a coffee maker, soothing bath amenities and more. Guests can also enjoy premium amenities, including on-site dining at Tropical Palms Restaurant, an outdoor pool and fire pit, a 24-hour fitness center, 6,500 square feet of meeting space, business center services, a complimentary shuttle service to select theme parks, scheduled activities, a game room, and other conveniences. This Orlando hotel on International Drive is also located near major hotspots, like Universal Studios(R) Florida and Islands of Adventure(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Walt Disney World(R) Resort and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Studio City Hotel
- Four Points Orlando
- Sheraton Orlando
- Orlando Four Points
- Orlando Sheraton
- Sheraton Studio City Orlando