Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive
$91
$76
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$127
$261
$191
$159
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$149
$138
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$187
$278
$212
$493
$391
Travelocity
2,382 results
All reviewsuniversal studiosred lobsterinternational drivesweet tomatoespool barmini golffree shuttletrolley stophigher floorhotel is in a great locationthe hotel offersislands of adventureshuttle servicecity walkdisney worldihopparks
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Stayed 30th June 2012 for 3 nights as part of three centre stay I arranged myself. I booked on booking.com uk and was not dissapointed. The advert described the hotel very well and indeed was better than I expected. Stayed with my husband and 18 year old son.

This was our fifth visit to Orlando and I have to say whilst the hotel was very good, staying at the top of International Drive did dissapoint us a bit . The hotel was fine but we did find the the top area more, shall I politely say, ' a bit trashy'.

The hotel was great. The manager rushed our booking in ahead of a huge football team and family without us asking. He noticed us straight away.The staff were great the pool was a quiet little oasis in this busy busy place.

The bonus was the location to Universal studios and the free shuttle. We in fact got a taxi back as the returns do not start until after 7pm and it was only $5.00 as we were so close. The view from the high rise windows in this circular hotel were rather splendid.

We did not do breakfast but there was the capacity, it is just not our thing but it looked ok.

We wished we had bought a fsat past at Universal studios as our one day there seemed like an age as we waited hours to get on rides. To be honest my husband hates rides so he held bags and we could easily have left him at home and saved $90.00 . (Sorry Andrew buts its true !) so when we headed to Marco Island and then Clearwater and our trip to Busch Gardens we did just that and we left him behind and used the saving to buy a fast past and boy was it worth it !!! . He went fishing so do not feel sorry for him and we breezed through the rides in half a day. It cost $74.00 for two fast passes.

So, in Orlando we ate at Chillies at the top if I Drive and it was great value and good food. $70.00 three starters, entrees, wine and beer. We ate at the Bob Marley bar at City Walk and that was great with a live band at 9pm but i got bit by mossies.

We moved on to Marco Island in a private house and amazing pool and view. Ii booked on owners direct which was just fab. If anyone wants the details I will send them as the house was three bed, two bathrooms private pool and just the best owners who really looked after us.

Marco Island was a chill out place and not for those seeking a wild time. It was perfect for us in the middle of our holiday. We lazed on the beach which is hard to get to as it is true about resident only beaches and difficulty parking. We had a job finding places to eat but only because most are obscured by condos and hotels but most give you a free taxi there and back with 'Steve O'. We loved 'The Snook' a bar and eaterie on the bay with dolphin swim bys and the best food and vibe we expierenced on the island. We also enjoyed a local night out at Porkies where the food was not the best but the local entertainment and hospitality was priceless.

Do go to Marco Island for a chill out and just a great vibe but you have to look for it !. It takes a good day to find everything as its not obvious. It was a bit like DesperateHousewife suburbia to the inital eye. We did a brilliant waverunner (jet ski) tour around the islands and saw dolphins up close. We played tennis and enjoyed great food and great hospitality.

Our holiday rental was just the best and i would return for longer now I know my way around. We left for Clearwater Frenchy's oasis Motel. It was a down grade from our lovely Marco island House but worth the trip,

Room Tip: up high for the view
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Warning to families if you don't want your kids dealing with drunks avoid the pool at night. I thought I was taking my kids to a family hotel but was proven wrong when we decided to use the pool at night. I took my kids down around 10:15 pm and had to deal with loud drinking and drunks at the bar near the pool. Maybe its just me but a bar is not a proper place for kids. This is not Vegas where you know it is a adult vacation place. This is Orlando a family vacation place. If you like taking your kids to bars then take them to this hotel and take them to the pool!

Hotel room was basic and could use a mini fridge in it to help save on eating out every meal. Air conditioner was a bit loud at times. Continental breakfast would be a good addition.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Bgladiator99
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Well what can I say! Me and the wife were due to stay at virgins hotel NV but that never happened so we decided on this hotel and boy what a great choice. We stayed for 21 nights from 28th June till 19th July and had a great stay. This is our 4th trip to Orlando and this is by far the best hotel we've stayed at, we were greeted with a friendly smile and welcome and were given a lovely room on the 19th floor with a view of universal etc, we asked for a fridge and it was delivered within the hour. The rooms are large with a very large TV and sofa and armchair, the bathroom was nice and clean, shower hot and powerful. The staff were great from the lovely reception ladies to the housekeeping staff etc. We only encountered one problem which was our room door was left open all day by housekeeping but one phonecall to reception and security was there in 5 mins and all was well, would have been nice to have had an apology but nevermind. The hotel is perfectly situated with a lovely 15 min walk to universal and the I-trolley stop and lynx stop outside. The pool was nice but we only used it twice. The pool bar was good and John and Obama were great, the bar shut early most nights which was a shame as we like to mingle with other guests etc. We used the shuttles to Disney which was ok but the return times of 6:15 and 9:45 were to early as you miss the parades and fireworks, we would catch the shuttle at 10:15am and make our own way home by lynx bus for $2 each. We had a great stay here and this will now be our regular hotel stay when we return, I must mention Artanika bonner ( spelt wrong I think ) who I secretly told I was spiderman, she was great and made us feel special even though she called me trouble lol. All in all if you want a clean, tall, ideally situated, happy, friendly, economical hotel then this is for you, will miss staying there now I'm home. Thanks to all staff see ya soon spidey!

Room Tip: High floor away from ice machines facing universal and ask for fridge on check in.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gary S
artanika, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2012

Thanks for visiting. Your visit was a breathe of fresh air each day. We look forward to seeing you all next year. Do not hesitate to call on us if needed; it will be a pleasure to help.

Tell your wife we all said hello. See you soon our Four Points SpiderMan....

Reviewed July 23, 2012

We stayed here on 24th June for 14 nights, had requested a high floor room prior to leaving UK, but when we arrived we had a 2nd floor room, the hotel receptionist Natsheria was very helpful and tried to get us a high floor, but as the hotel was really busy, we could not be guaranteed. A few hours after arriving she did indeed get us a 12th floor room, but by then we had unpacked etc so chose just to stay in our 2nd floor room. We were, after all, only going to really be in the room to sleep!

Rooms really good size, we had 2 Queen sized beds for us and our 6 year old son. Adequate drawers & hanging space. Good Air con system, which was a blessing! And a free safe, which we used, and really is a must, to store your valuables in. Large plasma television in room too, and free Wifi.

Ask for a fridge when you check in. They are given on a first cme first served basis, and are VERY handy to keep fresh juice, water & beer in! :-)

Large bathroom with excellent shower, and plenty of towels etc. Every day they replinished bottled water. (well most days in our experience!)

Hotel do free coffee in the morning downstairs in the lobby, which I took advantage of.
Hairdryer was excellent too, never used my own as the hotel one did the job fine :-)

Staff were all really friendly & helpful. Special mention for Alan the porter, Natsheria the receptionist, Rafael & Douglas from restaurant.

Free shuttles to Disney & Universal. Which were good, a few more times for going to & from Disney may be something they should consider, as you miss the parade at night due to shuttle being away before then, so a taxi is required. Which we did one night.
As much as it's free the shuttle suggests a tip of $1 per person, which we did every day we used them there & back. Not mandatory to tip, but manners cost nothing, and we did notice not everyone tipped!

Hotel is very handy on I Drive. Straight across for a 7-11 store & Red Lobster, which we loved!
On either side is a Denny's & an I-Hop, we preferred Denny's for breakfast compared to I-Hop, simply because there was more choice for children.

There is a Trolley & Lynx bus stop right outside the hotel for getting down I Drive, again, very very handy. (buy a weekly ticket in Walgreens, a few doors down if you plan to use bus a few times...cheaper) Trolley takes you right from one end of I Drive to the other, perfect for the malls!

20 min walk to Universal, or book the shuttle, which, after walking one day, we chose to do the rest of times. Book this the day before you want it, same with Disney shuttles.

Was my husbands birthday while we were away, so I organised with hotel for champagne & chocolate dipped strawberries to be delivered to our room. Beautifully presented & delicious.

Hotel has an outdoor pool, whci we made use of, towels are supplied. Very clean pool area with pool bar.

Hotel restaurant was nice, we ate in here once. Prices ok for a hotel.

We had a great stay here, and yes there are other hotels in busier areas, but we liked the fact the hotel provided the shuttles, was still very central and the staff could not do enough for you.
We met a couple who had booked into another hotel following a cruise, and demanded to be moved as hotel was awful, mould growing, dirty, etc etc.....from the outside the hotel in question looks excellent. Looks are deceiving!
Couple really pleased they got moved to Four Points!!

We plan to return to Four points when we return to Florida. Location is fab, staff are fab, everything is on your doorstep really. Can't fault it.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2012

The images online are not realistic. Its an older hotel and the rooms have an odor from the air conditioner. The beds were ok and the cleaning service adequate, however, there were constant issues with the TV and when printing my boarding pass, the hotel ran out of ink; not the printer, the hotel ran out of ink.

The service was very inconsistent but not due to the staff, more to do with the lack of staff.

On the bright side, it is close to Universal, about a 15 minute walk and there are plenty of restaurants nearby. There is a 7-11 across the street and a Wal Greens within a 5 minute walk.

I wouldn't go back, there are a few newer hotels nearby.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
artanika, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Your feedback is truly appreciated. This allows our establishment the opportunity to improve on not just your overall visit but the overall quality of service you receive with each encounter. Please reconsider visiting again we would be delight to have you…