We stayed at 2 resorts for our recent vacation in Orlando. This hotel was the second one we stayed at. I certainly got an earful from my boys saying that we should have just stayed at this hotel the entire time as it's 100% better.
It's a gorgeous property with very nice pools and a waterpark area for younger kids. The rooms were huge with very comfortable beds. The only thing i thought was odd is that it didn't have a wardrobe cabinet and limited drawer space but it's okay we just kept our clothes in the luggage and just took out the dressier ones.
Customer service was very good as well. I requested for a higher floor that's closer to the elevator and i was given that with a bonus of giving us one with pool view and that has easy access to it.
They had a resort fee which holds true for most hotel anyway so we didn't mind paying that. I would definitely stay at this hotel again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive in and discover your perfect Orlando vacation at Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld. Welcomed with complimentary champagne or sparkling cider, you’re the king of the sea when you stay at the Renaissance. Among the largest guest rooms in the area, choose a room with one king bed and sofabed or a room with two queen-sized beds. All include a 32-inch plasma TV and oversized bathrooms with double sink vanities topped with Aveda shower products. Conveniently located to three awesome theme parks, the Renaissance also offers additional coolness for every guest. Health nuts: enjoy the workout facility, accented with personal flat screens on your treadmill of choice. Caffeine-aholics: there’s a REAL, full-sized Starbucks located lobby level. Dining options include Mist Sushi & Spirits serving sushi and handcrafted cocktails; Tradewinds Restaurant serving American comfort food; Palms Pool Bar & Grill which offers free WIFI and casual dining in a relaxing setting and Boardwalk Sport Bar, the perfect place to unwind and enjoy refreshing beverages, imported and domestic beers and light snacks. Competitive siblings: duke it out in a mean game of Foosball or Ping Pong. Luxury-seekers: indulge in the lavish Neu Lotus spa. Catch a wave of family adventure as you splash the day away with the kids in the on-site water park, R Aqua Zone, complete with a thrilling 120-foot water slide, water jets, a rain tree, and more. Papa Penguins and Mommy-mermaids glide in the signature pool or bask in the sun loungers. As night falls, cozy up at one of the fire pits and let your day melt away. Provide your family with the resort that has all the right touches for an exquisitely fun experience. It’s all here. Take the plunge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Orlando Resort At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- Renaissance Orlando Hotel
- Orlando Renaissance
- Renaissance Hotel Orlando
- Renaissance Orlando Resort Seaworld