I have always stayed in villas/ townhouses when visiting Florida but have been pleasantly surprised by opting for a hotel this time round.
A perfectly located hotel, right across the street from Seaworld which also means you benefit from "Quick Queue" passes for the Park if you get up early enough to secure them each morning! Thoroughly recommend booking this hotel through Virgin Holidays as the shared Disney shuttle transportation is included which is a huge bonus if you don't opt to drive a hire car. The transport was excellent- always on time, if not early, to and from the Parks. The I ride trolley bus stops right outside the hotel so there is easy access to the Outlets at either end of International drive and the restaurants along International drive too.
The hotel itself was fantastic, if a little on the pricey side. The buffet breakfast in Tradewinds restaurant was fabulous and of a high standard with eggs, pancakes and waffles all cooked to order right in front of you by the chefs. An a la carte menu is also available. All the hotel staff we came into contact with were friendly, helpful and courteous particularly the reception, Navigator desk and restaurant staff. The room was spotlessly clean, comfortable and spacious with an internal balcony overlooking the atrium. The safe and fridge in the room were both put to good use during our stay! The only minor gripe with the rooms is that they could perhaps do with being updated- they are a little tired in my opinion for such a highly rated hotel. One other very small complaint is the bottles of Evian water with a $3 price tag sat in the room. For such a pricey hotel it would be a nice touch if they were complimentary and placed in the fridge for guests.
Overall an excellent hotel in a great location with fantastic staff and I hope to visit again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive in and discover your perfect Florida vacation at Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld. Welcomed with complimentary champagne or sparkling cider, you’re the king of the sea when you stay at our hotel in Orlando. Among the largest guest rooms in the area, choose a room with one king bed and sofabed or a room with two queen-sized beds. All include a 32-inch plasma TV and oversized bathrooms with double sink vanities topped with Aveda shower products. Conveniently located to awesome theme parks including LEGOLAND. Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld also offers additional coolness for every guest. Caffeine-aholics: there’s a REAL, full-sized Starbucks located lobby level. Luxury-seekers: indulge in the lavish Neu Lotus spa. As night falls, cozy up at one of the fire pits and let your day melt away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, HotelPower, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Orlando Resort At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- Renaissance Orlando Hotel
- Orlando Renaissance
- Renaissance Hotel Orlando
- Renaissance Orlando Resort Seaworld