My family and I stayed here while visiting SeaWorld. This was our second stay at this hotel and I feel like it was even better than before. We had a roomy suite that was very clean and quite comfortable for our family of four. The staff was friendly and always helpful and the restaurant was unexpectedly great. We ordered room service a few times, which arrived promptly and was also quite tasty, though a bit limited in menu items.
The highlight of the stay, aside from Seaworld, was the fantastic mini waterpark. The kids absolutely loved it! This great feature alone would certainly bring us back to this hotel. Of course, older kids or those who frequent the big waterparks would find it small and boring, but as a first introduction to this sort of water fun, it is perfect. There is also a nicely shaded lounging area from which parents can on keep an eye on their kids while sipping on something cool to drink.
The spa was a nice surprise, as well. I loved the steam room! The staff was very nice and made me feel welcome and comfortable.
For the price, this hotel seems to be a great deal, especially considering we payed three times as much to stay at a Disney luxury resort later during the stay. The Disney resort was not nearly as clean and the rooms were tiny and much less comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive in and discover your perfect Florida vacation at Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld. Welcomed with complimentary champagne or sparkling cider, you’re the king of the sea when you stay at our hotel in Orlando. Among the largest guest rooms in the area, choose a room with one king bed and sofabed or a room with two queen-sized beds. All include a 32-inch plasma TV and oversized bathrooms with double sink vanities topped with Aveda shower products. Conveniently located to awesome theme parks including LEGOLAND. Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld also offers additional coolness for every guest. Caffeine-aholics: there’s a REAL, full-sized Starbucks located lobby level. Luxury-seekers: indulge in the lavish Neu Lotus spa. As night falls, cozy up at one of the fire pits and let your day melt away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Orlando Resort At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- Renaissance Orlando Hotel
- Orlando Renaissance
- Renaissance Hotel Orlando
- Renaissance Orlando Resort Seaworld