I booked three rooms at this property. All the staff was wonderful and truly helpful.
They upgraded two rooms to pool view and one room had a dead centre view of Seaworld where the nightly firework displays could be seen every night.
When I visited Seaworld on one of the early entry days set aside by the hotel, it was very interesting, seeing all the Seaworld employees and walking by the rides with 0 wait times (Manta, and Turtletrek)
I had a room that included a resort credit which I used for Tradewinds and parking. The hotel restaurant was superb, it was the holiday buffet where they had prime rib, turkey, chicken, salads, stuffing, deserts and all the fixings.
The waiter was very attentive, all the front desk folks would go out of their way to help, there was always staff around the front lobby willing to help with directions.
A few times I needed to park for short periods, the valet at the front allowed 5-10min parking for free and was always so kind to assist.
If I am in the area again this hotel would be my top choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive in and discover your perfect Orlando vacation at Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld. Welcomed with complimentary champagne or sparkling cider, you’re the king of the sea when you stay at the Renaissance. Among the largest guest rooms in the area, choose a room with one king bed and sofabed or a room with two queen-sized beds. All include a 32-inch plasma TV and oversized bathrooms with double sink vanities topped with Aveda shower products. Conveniently located to three awesome theme parks, the Renaissance also offers additional coolness for every guest. Health nuts: enjoy the workout facility, accented with personal flat screens on your treadmill of choice. Caffeine-aholics: there’s a REAL, full-sized Starbucks located lobby level. Dining options include Mist Sushi & Spirits serving sushi and handcrafted cocktails; Tradewinds Restaurant serving American comfort food; Palms Pool Bar & Grill which offers free WIFI and casual dining in a relaxing setting and Boardwalk Sport Bar, the perfect place to unwind and enjoy refreshing beverages, imported and domestic beers and light snacks. Competitive siblings: duke it out in a mean game of Foosball or Ping Pong. Luxury-seekers: indulge in the lavish Neu Lotus spa. Catch a wave of family adventure as you splash the day away with the kids in the on-site water park, R Aqua Zone, complete with a thrilling 120-foot water slide, water jets, a rain tree, and more. Papa Penguins and Mommy-mermaids glide in the signature pool or bask in the sun loungers. As night falls, cozy up at one of the fire pits and let your day melt away. Provide your family with the resort that has all the right touches for an exquisitely fun experience. It’s all here. Take the plunge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Orlando Resort At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- Renaissance Orlando Hotel
- Orlando Renaissance
- Renaissance Hotel Orlando
- Renaissance Orlando Resort Seaworld