Stayed here during a conference. The hotel overall was very nice with some excellent customer service. Onsite restaurants are a bit pricey, but the in lobby Starbucks helps to defray breakfast costs in the morning. Ask for a room facing SeaWorld and you'll be able to see fireworks nightly from your room.
Excellent pool facilities for families. Take advantage of their "passport" program that offers you incentives at each of the restaurants including Starbucks. I was able to receive a free drink in the lobby bar, an iced tea at Starbucks, and a smoothy at the pool bar. Other options included a free dessert with a meal.
A nice treat is that the hotel provides a rubber Shamu (like a rubber duckie) in the bathroom as a souvenir and there's an onsite frozen custard shop for a good and relatively well-priced dessert.
Bus and trolley stops were just in front of the hotel. The hotel also offers early admission to SeaWorld, but I think you need to sign up in advance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive in and discover your perfect Orlando vacation at Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld. Welcomed with complimentary champagne or sparkling cider, you’re the king of the sea when you stay at the Renaissance. Among the largest guest rooms in the area, choose a room with one king bed and sofabed or a room with two queen-sized beds. All include a 32-inch plasma TV and oversized bathrooms with double sink vanities topped with Aveda shower products. Conveniently located to three awesome theme parks, the Renaissance also offers additional coolness for every guest. Health nuts: enjoy the workout facility, accented with personal flat screens on your treadmill of choice. Caffeine-aholics: there’s a REAL, full-sized Starbucks located lobby level. Dining options include Mist Sushi & Spirits serving sushi and handcrafted cocktails; Tradewinds Restaurant serving American comfort food; Palms Pool Bar & Grill which offers free WIFI and casual dining in a relaxing setting and Boardwalk Sport Bar, the perfect place to unwind and enjoy refreshing beverages, imported and domestic beers and light snacks. Competitive siblings: duke it out in a mean game of Foosball or Ping Pong. Luxury-seekers: indulge in the lavish Neu Lotus spa. Catch a wave of family adventure as you splash the day away with the kids in the on-site water park, R Aqua Zone, complete with a thrilling 120-foot water slide, water jets, a rain tree, and more. Papa Penguins and Mommy-mermaids glide in the signature pool or bask in the sun loungers. As night falls, cozy up at one of the fire pits and let your day melt away. Provide your family with the resort that has all the right touches for an exquisitely fun experience. It’s all here. Take the plunge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Orlando Resort At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- Renaissance Orlando Hotel
- Orlando Renaissance
- Renaissance Hotel Orlando
- Renaissance Orlando Resort Seaworld