“An Amazing Stay, Will Go Back Again and Again!”

Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
Ranked #78 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed September 20, 2012

My husband took me to this hotel for our 5th wedding annivesary and we had a great time. They went out of their way, above and beyond anything we expected to make sure our time was special. From the moment we arrived, from valet parking, the bell man, front desk staff and it everyone, it felt like another world. All of the staff was friendly, helpful and willing to go that extra mile. For everyone checking in they have the option of a free glass of champagne or Apple cider. They also have fresh lemonade all day long in the lobby/atruim area. Any request we made was met with a smile and a pleasure to do so. We asked for extra towels/blankets and had them within 10 minutes. Room service was fast and food was really good. As a special surprise gift they gave us chocolate covered strawberries and a free bottle of champagne delivered inn our room, free, with a card wishing us a happy anniversarry. The room was clean and very comfortable. I love their beds. We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite that had a couch, table for 2, chairs french doors and than our bedroom area. It was really big. Our room also had 2 50 inch flat screen tvs. In the atruim they have a sports bar with good food (I love their pot stickers) and great service. They also have a sushi bar and another reasturant which we did not try out. They have a wonderful pool area with pool side bar and very comfortable loungers. There is plenty of chairs for everyone. They also have a kids area, which has kids size water slides and splash/play areas that looked like a lot of fun. This hotel is also really close to Sea World. We enjoyed our one night Anniversarry so much that we went back a week later for an additional 2 nights to extend our celebration... and without a doubt next time we are staying at a hotel in the Orlando area, we will stay here again. My husband and I both travel a lot and have stayed in a variety of hotel brands and places but Renaissance is by far the one we like best.

Room Tip: Although the price is a bit more, the 1bedroom suites are the best here. Large, spacious, comfortabl...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pogoaddict4life
Write a ReviewReviews (3,719)

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel for my last 3 business trips and the service everytime gets better. First class service! This time the front desk service was awesome. Rafael Lebron was fantastic. I travel a lot for work and this was the best front desk service I've ever had. I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I recently stayed at the Renaissance Orlando for a ladies retreat with my mom and sister in law. I usually wouldn't have visited this property because I don't like to support SeaWorld due to their unethical practices, poor living condition for the orca whales, etc., but I didn't have much of a choice in this trip. The hotel is beautiful! There is a large atrium, many restaurants, a lovely pool, two hot tubs, and a huge kiddie water park. also, the starbucks was great, and there were fresh apples in the gym: nice. additionally the rooms are very large, the bathrooms are spacious, the grounds are nicely kept. the restaurants serve organic food. the ballrooms are large and lovely. everything about this place is great except the affiliation with SeaWorld--that is the ONLY reason I am taking off a star. It's a wonderful place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I recently attended a business training class at Renaissance Sea World and can honestly say that this is one of my favorite hotels anywhere. Every staff member I encounter was helpful and very friendly, and three of them too the time and effort to shake my hand and introduce themselves! One small hiccup, though. When I tried to eat at Tradewinds Restaurant I was seated and waited ten minutes for a waiter to come to my table, while watching two other guests get seated and waited on before me. I ended up leaving and eating at the lobby bar, where I received excellent service.

Meeting space was very well laid out, our breaks were great and the overall feel of the hotel is very invigorating.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I selected the Neu Lotus Spa at the Renaissance Orlando Resort for my wifes 50th surprise birthday party...I had 11 friends/family and my wife...It turned out that it was the best possible choice I could have made...The SPA staff were unbelievable gracious, professional and extremely service oriented...I coordinated the scheduling of service with the SPA lead, Diana and things went very, very smooth...They shut down the SPA when the women arrived so it was like a private party...We had food brought in from hotel dining and Elena was super awesome...The SPA cooridinators Anthony and Samantha did a marvelous job, arranging the women, taking pictures and perfomring some of the services...The ladies received manicures, pedicures, massages, facials and body wraps...I have received so many emails from the women like "amazing", "marvelous", "will remember this for the rest of my life"...Some of the women were so relaxed they actuall fell asleep during some of the services...Anyway, to the SPA and Hotel, you all did a wonderful job and I can't tnak you enough, from the bottom of my heart for such a wonderful experience and environment you created for all of them...As I mentioned to you as well, please feel free to post the pictures on your website...Thx Tony

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank tony m
Reviewed September 17, 2012

From the breath taking lobby up to the room in glass elevators, this hotel is by far one of the most beautiful hotels in Orlando. Living in Florida, I've stayed in many hotels including all the Disney Resorts, yet this one has my vote for "Most Beautiful". This weekend we had a Ladies Retreat and it was really great. The service provided by the entire staff was outstanding. All friendly and ready to serve you with a smile. The rooms are very spacious and clean. The beds and pillows were dreamy. I slept like a rock...LOL! The food was freshly cooked. The pool area very large and has a Jacuzzi also very clean. Kids would love the water theme park. Parents can relax knowing their kids are safe. Bring your camera's because the garden area is spectacular. Sea World is across the street and Disney and Universal Parks are about 10 minutes away. Close to everything! Luxury Stay at affordable price.

To all the hotel staff: Thank you so much for the outstanding and friendly service you provided.

Thanks,
Marta C.

Room Tip: Indoor Balcony rooms are breathtaking and relaxing because of the ocean theme.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Blessings2all
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I paid only 89$ for a room for 5 people. I was ready to pay 350!
Its very well located just in front of sea world and Aquatica and is a five stars hotel.
My children considered it the best hotel we have ever been to and we have been in lots of hotels all over the world.

Room Tip: get a deal included for breakfast $10 per person for a great breakfast buffet.Otherwise it will cost...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family