Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
3,747 results
All reviewssea worldtradewinds restaurantpool arearesort feequick queuedirectly across the streetper dayvery nice hotelself parkinginternational drivedouble sinksbusiness conferencerooms are largewater slidesconcierge desknice poolgift shop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 7, 2011

Great staff, very friendly. Kids had enuf to do to keep them busy when the afternoon rains came. (wii game, chess sets, arcade, free ping pong and foosball. Nice new mini waterpark geared mostly for smaller kids, but our 9 year olds loved the bigger slide. Great pool area filled with beautiful landscaping and cushioned lounges. Good food though very pricey. (loved the organic Chix sandwich at the sportsbar) Would love if they added more food area choices. We did quite a business at Starbucks for breakfast and lunch. Only had one issue. The room was not cold enuf for us. Had engineering up there, but it still was warm to us. Everything else was FAB!!!! OH......and it is across the street from SEAWORLD. Definitely will stay there again.

Room Tip: choose a room facing the atrium...there are french doors that open to the interior of the hotel.
1  Thank pparrella
Reviewed September 7, 2011

For you Marriott elites, they offer champagne upon arrival, which was nice and not very common anymore. Was upgraded to a suite that was nice, new, and clean. The SeaWorld theme was well pulled off without looking tacky. Bed was comfortable, liked the furniture. The downside for me was they didn't have free breakfast for platinums, and although they seem to have a few bars and lounges, they never seemed to be open.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Spent a long time searching for hotels for a brief stay in Orlando prior to heading for a cruise at Port Canaveral. We were looking for a kids friendly place with lots of amenities and convinient for amenities. It was not far from the airport, right off the highway.
Our stay met all expectations. The staff was very accomodating. Arrived on an early flight and gave us early check in at noon. The lobby area and all common spaces were very clean. A front desk clerk gave my 8 and 10 year olds an activity book to keep them entertained while waiting in the lobby for a few minutes before lunch. The newly opened pool area was better than most moderate resorts I have been at with a couple of waterslides, a beautiful main pool with plenty of shade and lounges available. Poolside bar available though we didn't get anything there.
Rooms were clean and relatively spacious. Location of the hotel on International Blvd. very convinient for restaurants and shopping. It is located directly across the street from seaworld.
Only a few minor disappointments. 1) As others have mentioned there is a self parking fee daily,not part of most room packages. 2) We booked a room for 5. I was told on the phone there was no charge for a rollaway bed, but upon check in the clerk advised me there is a fee. Since I was given misinformation, she readily removed the charge for the bed, without me asking. 3) Restaurant in the hotel a bit pricey,($10-15 lunch entrees, we didn't choose to eat there).
THis was one of the best hotel experiences I have had, and a summer special ran us less than $100 for the night.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank NewYorkGutdoc
Reviewed September 6, 2011

This hotel was so much better than we expected. The room was roomy, the bathroom beyond clean. The atrium in the middle of the hotel was beautiful, with a restaurant, a bar, another bar that you could also order food, starbucks, arcade for the kids, etc .... it exceeded my expectations.
I would definately stay here time and time again, I would recommend to book a room with breakfast included it is well worth it and cheaper than paying at the restaurant. Per every adult a child eats free. This is a hotel to go if you have no children, if you have teens, or small children. It is great for any age.
The pool, the water park, everything was great. I am so glad I trusted the reviews I read in trip advisor!!! Thank you.

1  Thank brijulkat
Reviewed September 6, 2011

We did the Discovery Cove trainer for a day--what an amazing experience! We stayed here on a rec from a friend. Hotel is beautiful and well maintained. Rooms are spacious and must say, staff were VERY warm and accomodating. Walked to Sea World which is a HUGE plus. Also, part of hotel price includes quick queue at SEA World, which was a great plus, as the Manta roller coaster had an 80-90 min wait, and we walked up and got on in 5 mins! Fantastic hotel and staff and grounds are great for kids, with pool area, activities, ping pong, etc. Will definitely be returning!

Room Tip: ask for room with balcony overlooking lobby area
1  Thank floridafamily0