Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
1,136 results
All reviewsorlando airportthe concierge loungean early morning flightmeeting roomthe shuttle drivernext morningport canaveralvery nice hotelrental carup to datefitness centerper daymini fridgeupon checklobbymcomarriott
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 30, 2010

Stayed here one night before an early morning flight the next day. Bid on Priceline and got this hotel for a Friday night at $55+ which is quite reasonable. Lobby is very attractive as was my room. Staff was helpful and pool area looked great. There is also a nice fitness center.The bar offers good value during happy hour. Shuttle service to and from MCO is courteous and efficient. Several moderately priced restaurants are within walking distance.
Advice to those returning a rental car. DO NOT fill your tank at the two gas stations just north of the hotel. They charge over $4 per gallon and are proud of it - the entire Orlando area seems to enjoy bilking tourists. There are more moderately priced gas stations further north - less than $3 per gallon.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed April 8, 2010

From the mouth of a frequent traveler whom has stayed at almost all the top notch hotels near MCO Orlando airport this is by far my favorite. The hotel is newly remodeled, completely beautiful. It has a very modern european atmosphere. It is located about one mile from the airport, free shuttle included. There is an $8 parking charge, which includes a gated parking lot. You need the gate card/hotel key to enter and exit the parking lot which I feel is very appropriate. The staff is extremely friendly and kindly met all my needs. The fitness center is in very good shape and includes weights as well as cardio machines. This hotel is a must stay if your looking for something fancy and comfortable near the Orlando airport. Stay away from the Crowne Plaza and book here!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
RenaissanceGenMgr, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2010

Thank you very much for the nice comments about our hotel. We are sincerely grateful for you selecting us.

Reviewed April 7, 2010

I was disappointed with the Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel. When I arrived (12:30 am) there were no porters or valet service at the front door. Self-parking is $8/night. When I checked in, the agent told me to use my room key to open the parking gate, but it didn’t work. Used the intercom and someone opened the gate remotely. Room was large, furnishings looked modern European and in good shape. The room had one very small window. I was wondering if I would be hearing jets coming and going from MCO airport, but the room HVAC was so loud this wasn’t an issue… The tub had considerable mold and the grout wasn’t in good condition. There was also some hair by the sink. There was also a bottle of Aquafina water in the room for $4 and a charge for internet access, which I didn’t use. Upon checkout, the parking charge was not on my folio, although I saw the night attendant key it in. Again, my room key wouldn’t open the gate and the person who answered the intercom said I would be charged $8 for parking; I hope I’m not charged twice. I booked this Hotel through Hotwire for $55; I wish I had selected one of the 3 star hotels instead.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Scott0001
Reviewed March 9, 2010

Just like the airlines this hotel tacked on charges for numerous items which I believe should be complimentary; the main one being parking. There were a number of similar hotels in the cul de sac, none of which charged for parking which happened to be $8.00 per night. Then there was a charge for internet- that is if you had your own computer, otherwise they charged by the minute. and of course-no complimentary breakfast which was more than the parking. I found the dreaded mold in the tub and stains on the chair. and one final complaint is that there were no automatic doors which caused awkwardness in bringing in luggage, etc.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed February 28, 2010

We stayed at this hotel on the back end of our Disney tri. We booked in advance and paid in advance. The room was great clearly just renovated. I did not eat in the restaurant but it looked to have a great happy hour. We had a seven am flight the next morning so we had to leave for the airport early. It is nice that they offer shuttle service but it not only services the Renaissance but also the Courtyard we missed the shuttle because it left early for the Courtyard and we had to take a cab. I also advise not to refill your rental car at the gas station nearest the hotel because it has no sign and we didn’t realize the price was four dollars a gallon when every else it was about two. Other than that it is a great hotel with a great location will stay again

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business

Thanks for the great comments about our property! We are so glad we met your expectations. Thanks for choosing us.