“Excellent Service”

Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel
Ranked #85 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Booked the Renaissance on a whim and was extremely happy. The front desk staff was warm and friendly. I was attending a conference nearby and was not familiar with the area. The staff made sure that I knew exactly where I was going and help arranged transportation. The room was spacious and the bed was awesome! The shuttle driver was extremely helpful and friendly which is great since I don't function well that early in the morning!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Crash21263
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

We appreciate the terrific comments you have posted about your recent stay with Renaissance Orlando Airport. Our team thrives off this kind of feedback and we are very pleased that our hotel met your expectations. Hope to have you as a return guest again soon! Thanks so Much!

There are newer reviews for Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Decided on the Renaissance on the last night of our stay in Florida as I headed off to the Cape the next day and shipped the family back home. My son was an influence on the selection, he wanted a location where he could watch the planes on approach. He got his wish, close enough to see but not noisy. The wife and I used the pool area to relax, after a short workout in their fitness center which was well equipped and nicer than most. When at the pool you would never guess you were in an area near an airport or other commercial centers. Overall, a great place to stay if you are heading to or from the airport. The rooms are very nice, quiet and comfortable. I will definitely use it on future trips to Orlando

Room Tip: If you have a child that enjoys watching air planes you should get a room facing the back. Dependin...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 222tjones
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

We loved seeing your wonderful review and recap of your recent stay with our hotel! So glad our Renaissance was your selection and we are thrilled that your family enjoyed all of our offerings. Yes indeed, our hotel is a great pick for "plane watchers" which we see is quite popular with many!! Appreciate greatly the nice remarks about the pool area - it is a quite an oasis feel and our pool area does have a resort feel and look to it-thank you!!!!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Flying out from Orlando so stayed the night before. Very nice and clean and courteous. Perfect. While the hotel was very busy, it didn't feel like it. Room was spacious. Sorry we missed the breakfast on the 9th floor as it was only during the week.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Inglishprincess
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Our appreciation to you for your selection of Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel and your kind and upbeat review of our hotel during your recent visit to Orlando. We are simply delighted you had such a pleasant stay and I have shared your comments with all of our team. Your review has made our day!! Our staff looks forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Renaissance Orlanda Hotel Aiport location on Saturday, April 5th. From the time that we pulled up in front of the Hotel we were impressed with the friendly team of the Renaissance and their attention to the details. The room was fantastic and very comfortable. I had an opportunity to use the work-out room and was pleased with the up to date equipment and cleanliness of the work out room. We took the shuttle to the airport @ 6:00 am and the driver was on time, friendly and helpful. We will make sure to stay at this location again on our next trip to Orlando. Bill S

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gymdad1985

Thank you very much for the nice review of our hotel. We are pleased that your hotel experience for you and your wife was memorable and comfortable. The nice details you shared about our facilties are quite helpful to furture travelers to the Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel and so glad they met your needs. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post the review and we do hope that you'll be a guest with us again in the future.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We were extremely pleased with the Rennaissance Orlando Hotel Airport. We wanted a hotel close to the airport the night before our trip back home after a very active vacation in Florida. We found the staff pleasant and helpful, the lobby attractive, and our room well appointed and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Since our time was limited, we did not have an opportunity to use the spa. Don't know about kids' activities since we were not traveling with them.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share this wonderful review about your recent stay with us. We are delighted our staff and hotel provided a great experience for you and we appreciate that you chose to stay with us. The Renaissance service team loves seeing these types of reviews and I've shared your review with our whole team. We do hope to have you as a guest again one day!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

What a great place!!! What a great employee this hotel has in their 5STAR coffee shop! Christina! Christina Smith! ( I hope she will see this somehow someway)! This is my experience: I ordered 1 double espresso.. 1.80 And 10 more additional shots of espresso.. (For espresso martinis in my room) NOT TO DRINK ALONE! :) the menu reads espresso drinks and prices. Below are add on items and prices. In my case .55 per extra shot. Well CHRISTINA TOTALLY UNDERSTOOD MY REQUEST.(one that was exactly from there menu) which would have been APPROXIMATELY 7$. THE SUPERVISOR on duty instructed her to charge me for 6 double shot drinks for a cost of over 12$. I explained to the supervisor more than 2 times what the menu stated.. She demanded it to be her way. I THANKED CHRISTINA (because I knew she knew what was up and was totally apologetic) I returned to the restraunt next to coffee shop and there was CHRISTINA APOLOGIZING! This young lady is all about CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE COMPANY SHE WORKS WITH. Marriott Orlando Airport Renaissance Hotel you have a beautiful top notch hotel and one employee that cares for your people and you.. YOU SHOULD BE PROUD.. And all other employees were very nice too. It was a wonderful stay! But In order to be a "supervisor" let's please require COMMON SENSE. I'm easy go lucky and over it... But most would not feel this way ... I PROMISE.. It was an elementary situation that an hourly wage employee understood and the SUPERVISOR NEVER GOT IT!
I LOVE MARRIOT AND WILL ONLY STAY AT MARRIOT !! Beautiful place.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

We were so happy to see your delightful review and hearing that Christina delivered an exceptional service experience while you were our guest. I understand what you mean about the pricing confusion and very glad to see that Christina handled well for you. Certainly do offer our apology for that confusion. Our Renaissance staff members are passionate when it comes to taking care of our guests and providing memorable experiences. Again, thanks for taking the time post a review and I've shared your comments about your stay with our team and we do hope you will visit our hotel again soon!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We were just there for one night prior to flying back home. We had a nice room and with the a/c on couldn't hear the planes. We were on the concierge floor. The staff was very friendly and our shuttle to the airport was timely even though noisy but that was due to some airline crew that was carrying on. Nothing that the hotel could control. We had an early flight so it was just us and 2 different airline crews. Loved the towels and the bed was very comfortable as well.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Thanks for providing feedback from your stay with us recently. We couldn’t be happier to hear our location was convenient for you and that our staff service was excellent. It is truly our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to your return. Thanks again.