“Excellent Hotel and Fantastic Staff”

Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel
Ranked #86 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Lewisberry, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Hotel and Fantastic Staff”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Renaissance Orlanda Hotel Aiport location on Saturday, April 5th. From the time that we pulled up in front of the Hotel we were impressed with the friendly team of the Renaissance and their attention to the details. The room was fantastic and very comfortable. I had an opportunity to use the work-out room and was pleased with the up to date equipment and cleanliness of the work out room. We took the shuttle to the airport @ 6:00 am and the driver was on time, friendly and helpful. We will make sure to stay at this location again on our next trip to Orlando. Bill S

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Gymdad1985
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you very much for the nice review of our hotel. We are pleased that your hotel experience for you and your wife was memorable and comfortable. The nice details you shared about our facilties are quite helpful to furture travelers to the Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel and so glad they met your needs. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post the review and we do hope that you'll be a guest with us again in the future.

Jim Berkley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (162)
Canfield, Ohio
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We were extremely pleased with the Rennaissance Orlando Hotel Airport. We wanted a hotel close to the airport the night before our trip back home after a very active vacation in Florida. We found the staff pleasant and helpful, the lobby attractive, and our room well appointed and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Since our time was limited, we did not have an opportunity to use the spa. Don't know about kids' activities since we were not traveling with them.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to share this wonderful review about your recent stay with us. We are delighted our staff and hotel provided a great experience for you and we appreciate that you chose to stay with us. The Renaissance service team loves seeing these types of reviews and I've shared your review with our whole team. We do hope to have you as a guest again one day!

Valdosta, Georgia
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

What a great place!!! What a great employee this hotel has in their 5STAR coffee shop! Christina! Christina Smith! ( I hope she will see this somehow someway)! This is my experience: I ordered 1 double espresso.. 1.80 And 10 more additional shots of espresso.. (For espresso martinis in my room) NOT TO DRINK ALONE! :) the menu reads espresso drinks and prices. Below are add on items and prices. In my case .55 per extra shot. Well CHRISTINA TOTALLY UNDERSTOOD MY REQUEST.(one that was exactly from there menu) which would have been APPROXIMATELY 7$. THE SUPERVISOR on duty instructed her to charge me for 6 double shot drinks for a cost of over 12$. I explained to the supervisor more than 2 times what the menu stated.. She demanded it to be her way. I THANKED CHRISTINA (because I knew she knew what was up and was totally apologetic) I returned to the restraunt next to coffee shop and there was CHRISTINA APOLOGIZING! This young lady is all about CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE COMPANY SHE WORKS WITH. Marriott Orlando Airport Renaissance Hotel you have a beautiful top notch hotel and one employee that cares for your people and you.. YOU SHOULD BE PROUD.. And all other employees were very nice too. It was a wonderful stay! But In order to be a "supervisor" let's please require COMMON SENSE. I'm easy go lucky and over it... But most would not feel this way ... I PROMISE.. It was an elementary situation that an hourly wage employee understood and the SUPERVISOR NEVER GOT IT!
I LOVE MARRIOT AND WILL ONLY STAY AT MARRIOT !! Beautiful place.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
We were so happy to see your delightful review and hearing that Christina delivered an exceptional service experience while you were our guest. I understand what you mean about the pricing confusion and very glad to see that Christina handled well for you. Certainly do offer our apology for that confusion. Our Renaissance staff members are passionate when it comes to taking care of our guests and providing memorable experiences. Again, thanks for taking the time post a review and I've shared your comments about your stay with our team and we do hope you will visit our hotel again soon!

Lewisberry, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We were just there for one night prior to flying back home. We had a nice room and with the a/c on couldn't hear the planes. We were on the concierge floor. The staff was very friendly and our shuttle to the airport was timely even though noisy but that was due to some airline crew that was carrying on. Nothing that the hotel could control. We had an early flight so it was just us and 2 different airline crews. Loved the towels and the bed was very comfortable as well.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thanks for providing feedback from your stay with us recently. We couldn’t be happier to hear our location was convenient for you and that our staff service was excellent. It is truly our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to your return. Thanks again.

Delray Beach, Florida
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Our family stayed here during a quick weekend getaway to visit Universal Studios. The hotel was conveniently located near the park but far enough away to avoid the congestion of the theme parks. Upon arrival we were pleasantly greeted by the staff and very impressed with the lobby of the hotel. Our room was ready early so we were able to check right in. My husband used the gym and was very impressed with the equipment there. Our room was clean and comfortable especially the beds. We ordered room service for breakfast and were very impressed. Our breakfast arrived quickly and was delicious! The server was quite attentive and offered to bring us extra plates without us even asking. This hotel has lovely ambience....there is a full service bar and restaurant. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
We greatly appreciate this delightful review of your Renaissance visit. So glad our location was what you needed and your comments about a fantastic in room dining experience for breakfast were awesome. The Renaissance service team loves seeing these types of reviews and I've shared your review with our whole team. We hope to have you as a guest again very soon.

Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Stayed here the night before my flight out. When I walked down the hall to my room i noticed a very noisy AC in the hallway. My shower did not drain well so after a 10 minute shower I was standing in about 6 inches of water. The toilet handle needed to be held down for it to flush. It sounded as though my neighbor was in the shower all night - kind of white noise ALL night. It didn't help that my neighbor also put their infant crib right up against our adjoining doors so every time it cried I was awoken. I had stayed at a Fairfield inn the night before and it was as accommodating and comfortable with out the parking or internet charges! The bed was nothing spectacular at the Renaissance either! Won't stay there again!

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank 5fillies
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
We appreciate your candid feedback on Trip Advisor about the less than satisfactory experience at my hotel. I understand your concerns and I sincerely apologize for the less than acceptable stay. This certainly is not typical of a stay at our hotel and again I am sorry you had these circumstances happen while you were a guest with us. Again, we sincerely apologize and do hope that you would reconsider staying with us in the future - if you were to alert me in advance at jim.berkley@marriott.com I will ensure your stay exceeds your expectations.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I'm a regular here as my job requires me to go to Orlando a lot. I'm always looking forward to my stay here! The staff is always friendly the rooms are always really clean and I can really say this is home away from home! I'm in love with the Thai wings!!! You have to try them!! Looking forward to my next stay =]

-Frank-

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to share the wonderful review about your stay with us. We truly appreciate your ongoing loyalty and frequent stays with our hotel. Indeed, the Thai Wings are divine & are one of our most popular items on the menu!! We are delighted our staff and hotel provided a great experience for you and we appreciate the positive comments about everything. I've shared your review with our team. Thanks again!!