“Best Hotel in the Orlando airport area!”

Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel
Ranked #80 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Miami, Florida
“Best Hotel in the Orlando airport area!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Once a year I visit the Orlando airport area for a recurrent training for my line of work. In past years I have stayed in other hotels around the airport but none of them compare to the renaissance. I truly enjoyed my stay! The staff was excellent and extremely attentive to my needs.
From now on when I return to Orlando this is the place I will be staying at. Also the price per night was very affordable! See you next year!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Thank you so much for the wonderful review about your recent stay with us at Renaissance Orlando Airport. We are delighted our staff and hotel facility provided a memorable guest experience for you while you completed your local training. We so appreciate the positive comments. Our entire hotel service team enjoys seeing these type of reviews and I've shared your comments with our whole staff. Glad that you will be with us again soon as a guest.

Jim Berkley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Topeka, Kansas
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We booked the romance package which included chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne upon check in and breakfast the next morning. We arrived late, after an exhausting trip and found our goodies waiting for us in our room. The hotel itself was gorgeous, from the lobby to the rooms. Service was great and breakfast the next morning was decent, just what you'd expect from a hotel buffet! Overall it was very pleasant, exactly what I have come to expect from Marriott, and I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: The couple's package is well worth it!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Your postive review of our hotel is greatly appreciated! I've shared this with all of our staff here at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel and we take great pride in delivering the execllent guest service experience that you wrote of. We sincerely hope that you are a return guest soon with us. Thanks again!

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed January 30, 2014

As a motion picture producer I'm constantly on the road and I have come to really appreciate the Marriott properties. I stay in Orlando regular and the Renaissance Orlando Hotel Airport has become like a second home. The staff is always friendly, welcoming and helpful the rooms are always clean and the new flat screen TV's with computer inputs right on the desk is a fantastic feature when I'm editing videos. Even the parking attendant remembers my name.
Cudos all the way around . . .Bryan Hickox

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Greetings from the Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel and thank you so much for the nice review you wrote about your stay with us. We are so glad our staff and hotel provided a great experience for you and we appreciate the positive comments about our guestroom technology features we have as well. I've shared your review with our team and we do hope to have you as a guest again one day soon!

Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Check in was easy. Staff was generally helpful and friendly. Room was very nice and comfortable. The only issue we had was when we called for transportation from the airport we were not provided the specific pickup location and had to make a second call to find the van to get to the hotel. Suggest asking for that info when arriving at airport.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for the nice review you posted about your stay with us. We are delighted our staff and hotel provided a great experience for you and we appreciate the positive comments. I have noted to our transportation team the remarks about waiting location as you have mentioned and I've shared your whole review with our team. We do hope to have you as a guest again one day!

Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I was recently in Orlando with my family and needed a place to stay near the Airport the day before our flights left. We stayed here and found from the check in to the check out that the staff was friendly and willing to help with all of our needs. When we needed help to find a family restaurant for the kids the front desk spent more time than usual going over different options and helping us pick specifically for kids. This was a surprise for a business hotel.

The rooms were also a good size considering that there were four of us staying in one room. As always the Marriott standard was met here and the room was not just big but very comfortable. Overall a really positive stay for myself and family. I normally travel for work and so I must admit that this stay really met my expectations and then some.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Jim B, General Manager at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
We are excited to hear how much you enjoyed our hotel and all of the offerings and features of our property. Even more, that our Renaissance staff delivered an exceptional guest experience which is our #1 priority for each & every guest. It's an honor to be recognized by experienced travelers like yourself. My team really enjoys reading and discussing all of our reviews and this one will simply make their day! Thank you again and we are appreciative of your high marks. I hope that you can return for another visit soon.

NY
Reviewed January 28, 2014

My company recentlly had a 3 day staff training at this property. We selected it becuase of it's close proximity to the airport. We were pleasantly surprised how beautiful the hotel was. The staff were great, the location and service was wonderful. I would definitely have a meeting at this property again.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank fun4familyof5
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your excellent meetings and food & beverage experiences with us. We truly enjoy reading these type of reviews! Your recognition of so many of our Renaissance Ambassadors by name is tremendous and I will share this review with all of them. We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel, that your meetings went well and that our staff took great care of you and your meeting attendees. We look forward to hosting your company again soon!

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I'm not one to write a review but after staying at this Renaissance hotel for a short period last week I found myself amazed at not only the hospitality but the service and the friendliness of the staff. All the way from the moment I walk to the counter to check-in. My party had a nice hour at the bar then went into the restaurant and the service never stopped. They made us not only feel welcomed but with the attention we got while there you would have thought we were some important dignitaries. You can bet I'll be coming back on my next visit to Orlando for sure!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing this great review about your hotel experience with us. We are delighted our staff and hotel provided a great stay for you and we especially appreciate all of the positive feedback and remarks. I've shared your review with our whole team. We do hope to have you as a guest again one day!