Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel
$161
$227
$208
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$137
$122
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$189
$137
Agoda.com
$314
$255
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
Travelocity
$515
$458
Travelocity
1,137 results
All reviewsorlando airportthe concierge loungean early morning flightmeeting roomthe shuttle drivernext morningport canaveralvery nice hotelrental carup to datefitness centerper daymini fridgeupon checklobbymcomarriott
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This is an excellent hotel near the Orlando airport. It is a ways from the normal attractions and restaurants on International Drive, but i enjoyed my stay here (business meetings). The fitness center has a good assortment of treadmills and ellipticals. The lobby has plenty of tables and chairs - all trendy. My room was clean and quiet - very well appointed. Hotel has a nice bar. Parking was $10, which caught me by surprise.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This was my first visit to the Renaissance Orlando Airport it is a great place to stay. The rooms are very clean, great modern decor and wonderful employees. I was able to get a last minute reservation. They even have Aveda bath products. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed for two nights before meeting the rest of my family for a family reunion at Disney. We arrived around 7:30 on a Friday evening and had a bit of an issue getting the airport shuttle to come get us - it took about an hour and three separate phone calls before it showed up. The lobby was very attractive. The room was comfortable, with nice decorations. We did have some problems with the bathroom - water sprayed all over the floor, no matter what we did. The pool area looked lovely from a distance but up close the water was a bit dirty, as were the chairs. We had no issues getting the return shuttle to the airport when it came time to leave. There is not much within walking distance from the hotel, although there are several other hotels and a couple of chain restaurants (I forget which ones). Food from the restaurant was decent and reasonably priced. All in all, I don't have any major complaints other than the shuttle issue, but I wasn't blown away. Our stay was perfectly adequate.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I recently spent 2 nights in this hotel. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The location was not very close to the main attractions, so I would not recommend it to anyone without a car. The pool and hot tub had insects in them so if you plan on spending a day at the pool, this is not the hotel to do it. But if you are looking for an average hotel close to the airport, thats fine. Didn't hate it or love it.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The hotel is conveniently located near the airport of course but also reasonably close to the “Space Coast” which is only about 50 miles away, Cocoa Beach is 50 miles away and in the same direction as Space Coast, Universal Studios is about 15 miles away, Disney/Downtown Disney is about 22 miles way. Some of these are on a Toll Road, Florida 528 and others are full of toll booths and is in no way the hotels fault is that Florida has become in my opinion a Toll Road nightmare and I try to avoid them at all costs even if it takes more time. No doubt due to some money grubbing politicians which makes travel to Florida a real pain for its visitors. Again this is in no way the hotel's fault – Just wanted to vent.

I am planning to visit Downtown Disney and another reason to stay at this hotel is it is far enough away from the other standard Disney hotels that you are not inundated with large numbers children yelling at the top of their lungs and running by at a high rate of speed with exasperated parents hardly able to keep up. It is very peaceful at this hotel. Yes the parking is as I understand it 10 per night but most hotels charge much more for parking anyway so it seems a bargain to me.

As mentioned hotel rooms are very clean and well designed here. The many great features of the rooms including the couch/chaise that is included but the rooms have a small refrigerator and microwave in the corner and it is nicely out of the way. I think this hotel is great for business stay or just a get away. It noticed the meeting rooms looked very nice. One of the nicest features I think is the layout of the desk which I am typing on right now. Rather than having their guests crawling under the table this hotel has included on the desk a "Swiss Army Knife" style panel on each desk which means the guest can plug a good number of things into it without crawling on the floor. There are standard 4 US power (110), RJ45 Network, USB and many more. See the included picture. For a "veteran" traveler such as myself this is a spectacular advance. Have seen similar in other hotels but this hotel raises the bar to an all new level on desk connectivity convenience.

So if you are looking for somewhere to stay that is as spectacular as it is quiet and close to everything in Orlando I highly recommend this hotel. I really should not be giving away all this information since I like this place too much. I would rate this higher if it were possible.I have stayed at the Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel twice now and can say with confidence that the rooms and service are consistently great. Check-in was smooth and quick and went directly to room without delay. The rooms were spotlessly clean and appeared well maintained. Housekeeping was not beating on my door at 8 am like many I have stayed at. I like this greatly and it adds to my opinion of the hotel since I don't get in a hurry to vacate the room every day. The restaurant in the lobby servers an excellent lunch with generous portions. I highly recommend the crab cake sandwich as it was delicious. There are in addition to the hotel restaurant there are plenty of dining options nearby so no one would need miss a meal from lack of variety which include Chilis, TGIFridays, Wendys, etc.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo