“Love this location”

Ranked #218 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Atlanta, Georgia
“Love this location”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We stayed for 3 nights while visiting Universal Studios. The room was large, clean and had a fridge and microwave. There are many restaurants nearby as well as close proximity to the Convention Center and SeaWorld. We didn't use the pool because of afternoon showers but it was better than most hotel pools in that it had tables and umbrellas. Quiet location even though you are in the middle of everything. This is not a new motel and some things need updating but I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
  • Polish first
Clearwater, United States
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Management does not strongly enforce the No Smoking locations for customers to follow. They Non-Smokers endure exposure to the smell/smoke outside their rooms instead of the hotel having a designated area for them to use and not invade others that may have allergies or breathing issues being exposed by customers that have no manners or consideration.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Deborah J
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We stayed for 1 night over memorial day. The room was clean and very nice. Definitely better than most of the La Quintas I have stayed at. We got a smoking room, when we got to the room, it was missing ash trays, called down to the desk and we had two in less than 5 minutes. It was just off the main road, so it was quiet.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We arrived 2 hours prior to the 3 PM check in time but Gabe at the front desk was extremely gracious and allowed us to check in early. We got a room on the 3rd floor with a pool view. Much to my surprise there was a microwave and refrigerator in the room. It was very clean and the A.C. worked perfectly. We had only planned on staying one night but extended our reservation another night. Gabe honored the price we had paid when we booked online for the original stay. The entire staff is very helpful in providing directions and tips on finding your way around the very congested I drive area. Parking is plentiful, the breakfast is good. If you are looking for a clean basic economical hotel - I highly recommend this one.

• Stayed May 2014
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have been coming here for 10 years now and frankly they have remodeled nothing. They did give it a paint job and put pavers around the pool. I noticed they changed drapes and carpet and tv have been updated!!!!!! People don't get me wrong the staff is awesome and they do try to keep it clean. Chairs at pool are totally in horrible shape not enough loungers either. I asked management about a update and was told as long as we make money we will just update a few things and paint when needed but guys it's like putting lipstick on a pig. You must not update anymore it's time for a remodel. I know this maybe taken as a negative but know I'm not the only one seeing this I used to meet friends here and they told me the won't go back till it's remodeled . I will comeback either way I love the layout with this location and hope if they remodel that they don't move poolside views! Have a great day and enjoy life!!!!!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Chicago, United States
Reviewed May 23, 2014

This hotel was exactly what I needed. Spacious room set up for both business and relaxation. Very clean, service-minded and friendly staff, pretty outdoor pool and hot tub even though I didn't have time to use it due to packed work schedule. I plan to bring my grandson to Disney World next year, and use this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business