“Satisfied Pet Owner”

Quality Inn at International Drive
Ranked #220 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I was looking for friendly pet hotels near Orlando Fl, that wouldn't charge more for my dog than for myself when I found out La Quinta does not charge any fee at all (the other similar alternative would cost me about $400/night). The room was so clean I never would have thought they had dogs in that room before. Friendly staff, complementary breakfast pretty decent according to the rooms prices of course, and the location is great (not noisy but super close to a main avenue and shuttle station and so many restaurants. Even when it rained during my whole time in Orlando, this hotel made my stay definitely more placid.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn at International Drive

A TripAdvisor Member
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Best time away from home. Beds were comfortable and pool was fantastic. Tiki bar never disappoints. Next time I will remind myself to order in food. We never noticed they had room service. All in all....la Quinta never disappoints our weekend getaways. Ahhhhh...

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2014

La Quinta lives up its name, value and service. I had to book another hotel because the one we were in was terrible. It was night and day. The staff super friendly. The room spacious and clean. I would definitely return with my family.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

My family and I stayed for 6 nights (5 adults, 2 kids). It was quite a memorable stay at the hotel and we enjoyed the overall ambience immensely. The service was outstanding especially with Greg at the ticketing desk and Gabriel at front desk. Despite asking a lot of questions, each one was answered to our satisfaction. My family
and I can truly say that this hotel was the best place to create family
memories in a comfortable environment.

Trinidad family.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Stayed 4 nights at the La Quinta in Orlando. Room was clean. Breakfast was OK but breakfast room crowded and small made it hard to make a waffle or anything else. We purchased park tickets and then found out the shuttle only went once in the morning and once at night. Take my advise stay in a Disney property where the buses run every 15 min. to 1/2 hour all the time. It made it hard to get to the places we wanted to go. So ended up paying for Taxi's most of the time.

Room Tip: lst floor rooms are better.
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Finally, an affordable great location hotel in Orlando. Right off International Drive. Large heated outdoor pool, hugh rooms with two beds AND sofa overlooking pool. Standard hotel breakfast with waffle maker. Reasonable room rates. Stayed there the week before Easter when rates in other hotels we checked were high. Great experience overall.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Just come back for 8 nights stay and was pleasantly surprised at the hotel. The room was lovely and clean and the bed was comfy. Food was good and the staff help full. Would definitely stay here again. You could walk to Universal and Wet and wild everything you need on your doorstep without any noise.

1  Thank hill7723
Travelers also viewed these Orlando hotels
Comfort Inn International
#146 of 340 in Orlando
Rosen Inn
#103 of 340 in Orlando
Rosen Inn International
#123 of 340 in Orlando
Florida Center
Best Western Orlando Gateway Hotel

Been to Quality Inn at International Drive? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn at International Drive

Address: 8300 Jamaican Ct, Orlando, FL 32819-9313
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#121 Business Hotel in Orlando
Price Range: $66 - $227 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn at International Drive 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn at International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Orlando International Drive Hotel Orlando