3 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline$149
travelup.com$162
Travelocity$149
1,809 results
All reviews double tree warm cookies amway center self parking corner room upon check shuttle service lobby valet uber
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2017

We enjoyed our stay at the Double Tree hotel, the staff were great and I enjoyed the internet access. Furthermore, the rooms were cleaned appropriately and view made for a relaxing few days. I would prefer more assistance during late hours.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DTOrlandoDowntown, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

The relaxing view of Lake Ivanhoe is often a welcome surprise to our guests. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Next time you’re in the area, please visit us again here at the DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Downtown.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

Horrible wifi - 802.11n 2.4 only
Old and dingy rooms - furniture all beat up, electrical sockets at beds won't hold chargers in
Train sounds keep you up all night
Really expected so much more of a hilton doubletree

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DTOrlandoDowntown, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. Our guests comfort is always our number one priority, so we are truly sorry to hear that your stay with us was not as expected. Your comments will be shared with our team and used to improve upon the accommodations and services that we offer. We would appreciate the opportunity to welcome you back, so that we may regain your trust and deliver a much more positive experience.

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

I visited this hotel for the 1st time. The front desk staff members are very nice & professional. The hotel offers a lot of nice extras for Diamond members (complimentary FULL breakfast, evening reception, lounges with snacks). They did give me the wrong room on the wrong floor initially. I had to request an upgrade which I didn't appreciate, but the staff quickly re-accomodated me. The rooms are pretty nice. Aliona at the bar was very sweet and accommodating. She re-oriented me with the hotel amenities and quickly got my food order in. I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Parking was also easily accessible. I would recommend this hotel and definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled on business
DTOrlandoDowntown, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

We are delighted that you enjoyed your first visit with us. Your loyalty is appreciated and we are glad that you could enjoy some of the benefits that are available to our Diamond member guests. The evening reception has become a favorite with everyone. Thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to welcoming you back again to the DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Downtown.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

I came in to a noisy bar like atmosphere with 2 children walking through a cloud of cigarette smoke at the lobby entrance and drunk youth everywhere. There was an unattended check in desk. My key didn't work. I couldn't get a glass of wine at the bar and they wanted an additional $3 for room service on top of the tip, placing a glass at $15 because I couldn't get service downstairs. I was given a handicap room with no counters in the bathroom. Just to add to the wonderful experience, there was a train that blew its whistle every 15 minutes

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback. We are truly sorry for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. This is not the level of service that our guests have come to expect. Although we are a non-smoking property we take all concerns seriously and will be sure to share yours with our team. Any opportunity for us to improve is always welcome, so we look forward to seeing you again and delivering a much more positive experience.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Make no mistake, this is a very good hotel to stay in should you have business in the downtown Orlando area. I would stay here again for the location as well as the staff. Arriving at the hotel I was met by Thomas, a courteous Valet, who made certain that I knew the process to retrieve my car... and asked my schedule for later that day. Then at check in I was assisted by Dee who is a delightful person, very knowledgeable about the area and helpful in explaining the hotel's amenities. And yes, I was given a warm cookie! In the hotel's restaurant, Sixty South, Evgeny was a good waiter who made some excellent suggestions. If the lentil soup in on the menu, try it. I know I will be ordering it when I stay at the Downtown Orlando DoubleTree hotel again. Maria was the housekeeper on my floor and she does a great job. Terry the Valet had the car ready when I required. Would I stay here again? Yes Helpful Hint: Currently there are ear plugs provided in your room if you are a light sleeper, use them. The railroad tracks are nearby and you will hear the occasional train and whistle at night

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 543kevinbb
DTOrlandoDowntown, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

We are delighted that you had such a wonderful stay with us. Whether it’s for business or pleasure, our location is perfect for visiting and touring the Downtown area. We always hope to exceed expectations and we’re thrilled that we did just that. Your kind words will be shared with our team, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon to the DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Downtown.