1,303 results
All reviews double tree front desk warm cookies the shuttle driver stayed one night short stay business trip very nice hotel rental car free shuttle upon check mco valet irma renovation conference bellman
Reviewed September 6, 2018

Booked this hotel through Priceline. Impressive list of amenities including "full American breakfast". I found out later that this is not offered to anyone except certain high-level Hilton Honors members. Complaints to front desk and Priceline fell on deaf ears. They actually tell you to "read the fine print". Well I'm reading...are you?

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Denise-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Dear Papa505,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your comments and regret that you received misinformation about amenities when you booked with a third party. If you have any questions about your billing or require clarification, feel free to reach out to us directly. We hope you will come visit us in the future.

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

My stay here was excellent . Luis the greeter and Alyssa treated me and my family like he knew us for years . Outstanding guest service . I would recommend staying here every time i come To Orlando . 5 stars across the board .

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2018

We needed somewhere to stay that was near the Orlando airport since we had an early flight out in the morning. I have a lot of Hilton Honors points so I decided to use them to book this hotel... but unfortunately it fell below expectations. 1. The room we were originally given during check-in had an empty (I assume) beer can on the balcony.2. The room we were originally given during check-in was on the 2nd floor with a balcony that looked out on an indoor atrium where there were people talking, eating, etc. at 10:30pm... NOT ideal when you have a 5 month old baby that you want to go to sleep, not to mention go to sleep yourself since you have to wake up at 5:15am for a flight.3. When we requested to change to a quieter room, it took almost an HOUR for someone to come and bring us keys to the new room. We called the front desk at least 3 times to check on the status of the new keys and even went down to the desk ourselves to see if we could pick up the keys vs. waiting for someone to bring them to us, but was told that someone would "be right up." We didn't get into the new room until 11:30pm.I get that late at night, there isn't much staff working, but there should have been a more efficient process to change our room. Especially since we went to the front desk ourselves to try to expedite things but were told someone would "be right up" when that wasn't the case. Furthermore, when we were given our original room there was no mention that it was facing the indoor atrium and might be noisy. Everyone we dealt with was pleasant, so I can't complain there, however I have to say the service was very inefficient. I've stayed at other Doubletree hotels before and haven't had any problems like this in the past.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank AlainAlighted
Reviewed August 31, 2018

I didn't love it here. The room I received was okay, the check-in cookie is always great.. the staff didn't seem so friendly and the shuttle was kind of annoying. Requested a pick up and it took over an hour from right up the street.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife attended a concert at Camping World Stadium which is about 10 miles from this location on 08/29/18, but when I travel only stay with Hilton brand hotels.

As always I was not disappointed. This hotel accommodated our altered check in requests. Every member of the staff that we encountered were helpful, pleasant and professional; from the front desk to the valet I did not walk past one staff member who did not smile, say hello or simply ask if I was enjoying my stay or if needed anything.

The Hilton honors business model and the mobile app make staying with the Hilton hassle free and well worth every stay. I have not visited one to date without the digital key although the program is relatively new.

This particular double tree offered a free happy hour from 5:30-6:30p with horsedevouirs. Premium beer and wine was available and the food was delicious. They also had a breakfast buffet which again, did not disappoint.

I just over love this hotel and me and my wife refuse to stay with any other chain when we travel. I would recommend this particular hotel if you are staying in the Orlando area, wether you are utilizing the airport for travel or not. Pricing is always good with Hilton but the service, cleanliness of the rooms, amenities and the willingness for this company to go the extra step to make their guests happy is unparalleled. This double tree is doing a great job in all areas of customer satisfaction and if you stay here you can’t go wrong.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple