“Good Experience”

Ranked #230 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Livingston, United Kingdom
“Good Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

Stayed here for one night using Choice points. We were given a 7th floor room and were delighted to also be offered the opportunity to have a late 2pm check out next day. This suited us well because of a 4pm check in at the time share property we moved into next day.
Everyone was friendly and helpful.
The air conditioning was the only downside. When the fan was on it blew directly on to the bed which was not comfortable. My husband made a wall with pillows to mitigate the effect.
Breakfast was busy but kept well stocked.
There are some shops and restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rose M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

As soon as my family walked through the door we were greeted with excellent hospitality. Joe Grasso provided us with the best experience in Orlando I have had when it came to a place to lay my head. The room was clean and smelled as if it was perfectly sterile. My daughter is excited to use the pool and eat breakfast in the morning. Look forward to others attitude and customer service in Orlando to be like Joes. Give this guy a raise... He is the best.

Biloxi, Ms.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

Decided to give this hotel a try. Read all the reviews and wasn't sure if I was making the right choice. We use our Choice Privilege Reward Points. I made sure that I received an updated room. I did and was on the 7th floor. I was pleasantly surpise of how big the room was. One of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in. However, the AC vent was blowing right in my face. Could not adjust the vent so I had to sleep at the foot of bed. Bathroom was small but we adjusted. Pool area was small but nice. Room was clean and no bugs!! I have a very high standard of cleanliness and I couldn't find fault with the room. it's not perfect but it was clean. The desk clerks were very professional and polite. Checked right on in with no problems. Some hotels treat Choice Hotel Customers like step children and won't give you the room you asked for. This hotel was happy to give me the updated room. For that, I will return. I thought it was nice place to stay. Job well done management !!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank jvjcr
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

This hotel is close to Disney Downtown and there is Shuttle which runs from Hotel to Epcot theme park. Staff is friendly and the rooms are average. They need some updates in the bathroom. Pool is OK with a small slider ride for kids. They offer a typical continental breakfast in the morning. Plenty of eating options around this hotel. Nice surrounding area. I would recommend this hotel if you just need a place to crash after long days in Disney theme parks. They have a guest service inside the hotel for Disney theme parks (very helpful).

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rock_Chicago28
O'Fallon
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

I found this place was dirty and unwelcoming. Initially, the staff are nice but the area it is located in gives you an eerie feeling. In our bathroom, we had to double flush for "minor" use and had a cockroach living with us. Our beds were like rocks, and the lighting poor. However, even though the pool was filthy, the water slide was fun.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

This hotel needs some major repairs. The faucet in the shower was very lose (I was afraid that it would fall off the wall while I was taking a shower). There was a small hole in the bathroom where the floor and wall meet (I was hoping nothing was living in that hole). We got a roll away bed in the room (which was being held together with a plastic bag that was hard to get off the bed) and there were several small holes in the blanket that was on the bed. I will be staying elsewhere when I'm in the area again!

1 Thank ashlogbretav