I searched and searched for the right hotel for a couple days. Ended up picking this one because of the slide and shuttle service. I was looking for something extra beings I have just a pool at home. Well the slide was closed my entire stay! I asked about it my first day. He said someone would get back to me. My whole 6 night stay no one bothered to contact me! I called about the shuttle service before I booked they told me. It ran every 30 minutes which was not true. It only had schedule times. Which did not work with times to certain events that I had planned. So the whole 7 days we could not use shuttle service. So the amount of my money I spent I added in the water slide and shuttle service into it and did not get to use either! I also had to change rooms on my 3 day bc I was tired of sinuses acting up due to room smelling like mildew when we first walked in. The tub was rusted pn bottom and door to bathroom rotten from water which i was thinking is where the mildew smell was coming from. I did not complain sooner bc I really should not have to complain when I am on vacation trying to enjoy it! I could of spent less else where due to the amenties my family did not get to enjoy! Everything should be like advertised. Also the pot holes to the parking needs to be fixed. When i checked out lady asked about stay. She could tell i really didnt want to talk about it. But when i was done she said she would get manager to call and she mentioned I booked through travelocity. I have not heard from a manager yet!!! They have a hospitality guarantee but since I booked with Travelocity they showed me no hospitality at all. For it being a Disney partner hotel, it sure did not have anything Disney about it accept a Disney logo sign and rug right when you walk in. I have also wrote hotel about this and I have not heard anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Inn Orlando/ Lake Buena Vista Orlando, Florida, a 100% non-smoking hotel, this first-class Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel is the closet to the Walt Disney World downtown disney area. Located one mile to Walt Disney World Resort area with free scheduled shuttle to Epcot . From Epcot , transportation is available to Magic Kingdom Park, Disney s Animal Kingdom Theme Park and Disney's Hollywood Studios. Downtown Disney. area is minutes away offering shopping and restaurants including House of Blues and Pleasure Island featuring nightlife and entertainment. Sea World, Universal Studios and City Walk are within 10 miles of the hotel. This Orlando hotel is in the heart of Central Florida attractions and shopping areas. Premium Outlet Shopping Center and Mall of Millennia are close by along with other outlet shopping areas. This hotel is ideal for children, adults and corporate guests. Start your day with our complimentary breakfast. The entire family will enjoy the outdoor pool. Inspired from nature, a waterfall cascades over giant rock formations into a sparkling pool. Bursting through the waterfall is a 50 foot water slide!We offer free high-speed Internet and free local calls.Orlando Orange County Convention Center is 6 miles. Designated Florida Green Lodging Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Orlando/ Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Lake Buena Vista Hotel Orlando
- Holiday Inn Express Orlando
- Orlando Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Orlando