Arrived on 23/10 bit apprehensive as never stayed on International drive with no car previously. Check in very quick, asked for adjoining rooms and got them. Went off on our merry way to find the rooms and seemed to be walking forever. Eventually found block G and up to 7th floor. Opened door to find good sized room with 2 double beds in (plenty for 2 ad 1 ch), dumped bags and began long trek back to lobby to eat in the hotel restaurant. Food here was average especially as we didn't know the area. Kids eat free was good and total bill for 4 adults was approx $68 dollars for all you can eat buffet. After we were fed and watered we made our way back to the rooms vowing to ask to be moved in the morning nearer to main hotel as we had 2 pensioners in our group and fell into bed.
Next morning up early and had a wander round and found a much shorter route to and from hotel so decided to stay where we were as rooms were very quiet with very little people going past them. Door opened onto balcony facing I4 but to be honest once the door was closed we never heard any traffic noise even when the road was at its busiest. There were 3 swimming pools which weren't crowded at any time during our stay. Pools 2 & 3 weren't heated and were very cold. Pool 1 was heated and was lovely. At all pools there was a towel hut for you to take towels to use which was very handy as you weren't lugging wet towels back to the room.
Housekeeping was in every day and could not be faulted in any way. Room left spotless after every visit and let me tell you that was no mean feat in our case !! Clean towels left daily.
We were unable to work the electronic safe on our 1st day but 1 phone call to reception sorted it. Maintenance man appeared within 5 mins of making the call and sorted it all out in 30 seconds!!
The location of this hotel is superb. I ride trolley stops right outside making travel very easy. There is also a lynx stop right outside. Lots of choices of places to eat all around the hotel.
Lite bite deli shop open 24hrs on site was good if slightly expensive. There was karaoke 3nights per week in zebra bar but no other entertainment but wasn't needed as sleep was main priority after a day in the parks or a day shopping!
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and we wouldn't hesitate to return on our next trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando hotel brings you style and comfort at a budget friendly price without sacrificing amenities or service. A top-class and affordable Orlando Convention Center hotel does not have to cost much. We also offer free, gated parking. You can also Rest Assured(R) that our prices never include a resort fee. The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando hotel is the best choice for a value International Drive hotel. All guestrooms have deluxe accommodations and access to many hotel amenities. Wake up to a Starbucks(R) coffee and fresh-made smoothies at Smoooth Java. After a day at the park or of meetings, gather with friends for karaoke, drinks, and dinner at Zebra's Sports Bar & Grille. Enjoy a variety of food at our buffet-style breakfast and dinner restaurant, the Plaza Garden. Our onsite Lite Bite Mini-Market/Deli sells snacks, drinks, sundries, and toiletries. Planning a meeting or special event on a budget? Our sales team is ready to assist you in drawing out the details of a rewarding program in one of our spacious meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Inn At Pointe Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Plaza International Drive
- Quality Inn Plaza Orlando Fl
- Quality Inn Plaza Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Orlando
- Orlando Quality Inn