Just returned from 10 nights at this hotel and for the price it is a great. We were a bit apprehensive about the motel style of it but it didn't feel unsafe at all. We stayed in A block which we had requested as it was close to the reception block and not far from one of the pools. The room was spacious with 2 double beds, large wardrobe and large set of drawers. There was a little kitchen area with a fridge and microwave, the fridge came in very useful. The bathroom was small but fine. my only small complaint would be that the bath towels are very small, if I stayed there again I would take my own. Housekeeping was great and we had fresh sheets and towels every day.
We ate breakfast there twice as it was part of our deal however we weren't overly impressed with it. We liked that there was a shop in the lobby which is very useful if not a bit expensive, we tried to use Walgreens over the road for things. Staff were nice, particularly at the attraction/concierge desk which is where we booked our shuttle to Universal and bought our I-ride tickets. The I-ride is perfect if you're not driving as the stop is right outside and the drivers are very friendly. One day on the way back from SeaWorld our driver told us that the trolley's name was Jenny and that she liked to dance, which she did, he also turned the music up and made it into a party bus!
There are plenty of places to eat, but we particularly liked Millers Ale House and we ate there most nights, the food and service is great.
Overall great hotel in a great location, perfect for first timers like us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando hotel brings you style and comfort at a budget friendly price without sacrificing amenities or service. A top-class and affordable Orlando Convention Center hotel does not have to cost much. We also offer free, gated parking. You can also Rest Assured(R) that our prices never include a resort fee. The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando hotel is the best choice for a value International Drive hotel. All guestrooms have deluxe accommodations and access to many hotel amenities. Wake up to a Starbucks(R) coffee and fresh-made smoothies at Smoooth Java. After a day at the park or of meetings, gather with friends for karaoke, drinks, and dinner at Zebra's Sports Bar & Grille. Enjoy a variety of food at our buffet-style breakfast and dinner restaurant, the Plaza Garden. Our onsite Lite Bite Mini-Market/Deli sells snacks, drinks, sundries, and toiletries. Planning a meeting or special event on a budget? Our sales team is ready to assist you in drawing out the details of a rewarding program in one of our spacious meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Inn At Pointe Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Plaza International Drive
- Quality Inn Plaza Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Plaza Orlando Fl
- Quality Inn Orlando
- Orlando Quality Inn