Stayed here on 1st holiday to Orlando with my family of four. Arrived a day late due to airline delay. Arrived tired + eager to start our holiday around 10am on Sunday 30th June. Receptionist was not v pleasant at all + told us we were too early for check in, though did give us our room key when we explained our room was actually reserved from the previous day. The room we were allocated was in block F, one of the furthest from reception area. I had been in contact with the hotel via email + requested block a, b, or d. The reply I got was " you can make a request, but its not guaranteed". Its not as if I had requested one particular room!! But anyhow, trudged our 2 exhausted kids + luggage down to our 8th floor room, with the view of asking to change rooms later. The room itself was clean + spacious, with 2 double beds, chairs, wardrobes, drawers + tv. The screened off bathroom area with microwave + fridge was adequate for our needs.
Headed down to the pool, finally found a free spot at the one closest to reception. Spoke with Daneshea, who I had been emailing + she was so lovely. She looked up our emails + suggested I come back to see her first thing the next morning so she could try to change my room to one of my requested blocks. However, the next morning I didn't bother as we just wanted to not waste any more of our holiday + we hit the parks. Later in the week we were glad we didn't change rooms as the hotel was full of school kids running up + down + throwing things from balcony to balcony. We had peace + quiet were we were + had a view of the Disney fireworks in the evenings.
The cleaners were great + we had fresh towels everyday + our beds made/changed. We left $ everyday for the cleaners, but somedays we came back to our room + they were still there, even though I left them on the beside table with a thankyou on the notepad.
Didn't eat in the hotel restaurants though the menu + prices seemed very reasonable. Had a few drinks in the zebra bar which was always busy + had entertainment most evenings. The small supermarket shop was a total rip off price wise, do yourself a favour + go across the road to walgreens for anything you need at half the price!
The pools were good but always busy considering theres approx. 1000 rooms in this complex. The location was good on International Drive + there were great transport links right outside the hotel. IF you have a car they offer complimentary parking also. I would stay here again on future visits to Orlando.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando hotel brings you style and comfort at a budget friendly price without sacrificing amenities or service. A top-class and affordable Orlando Convention Center hotel does not have to cost much. We also offer free, gated parking. You can also Rest Assured(R) that our prices never include a resort fee. The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando hotel is the best choice for a value International Drive hotel. All guestrooms have deluxe accommodations and access to many hotel amenities. Wake up to a Starbucks(R) coffee and fresh-made smoothies at Smoooth Java. After a day at the park or of meetings, gather with friends for karaoke, drinks, and dinner at Zebra's Sports Bar & Grille. Enjoy a variety of food at our buffet-style breakfast and dinner restaurant, the Plaza Garden. Our onsite Lite Bite Mini-Market/Deli sells snacks, drinks, sundries, and toiletries. Planning a meeting or special event on a budget? Our sales team is ready to assist you in drawing out the details of a rewarding program in one of our spacious meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Inn At Pointe Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Plaza International Drive
- Quality Inn Plaza Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Plaza Orlando Fl
- Quality Inn Orlando
- Orlando Quality Inn