These are the top 3 things I look for in a hotel when traveling and in Orlando the Rosen fits that bill. It is close to several restaurants, walking distance to House of Blues, Wonderworks and many other stores or bars. It is a large hotel spread out in different buildings over the property. Check-in is usually a little busy but seems to move pretty fast. It is pet friendly.
They have a bar/pool, restaurant, shop, atm, and a convenience type store that has just about everything you might need open 24 hrs, you have microwaves in your room and you even get a hot dog/chips or a variety of frozen entrees, sandwiches, bagels etc, when the munchies hit and you don't want to go anywhere. There is a nice covered space with table to sit outside and smoke, several pools with towels provided and even a free pool table to use.
The rooms are always clean, nice tv, coffee maker, iron etc. There are elevators. The doors are to the outside but after several stays there, even during grad nite and band competitions, it has always been quiet. Parking is plenty ample, you are given a car tag upon arrival and you have to be let in by a security guard. These guys monitor the hotel quite nicely, I see them everywhere. Its a short drive to Universal and they provide a shuttle within certain hours. I would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando hotel brings you style and comfort at a budget friendly price without sacrificing amenities or service. A top-class and affordable Orlando Convention Center hotel does not have to cost much. We also offer free, gated parking. You can also Rest Assured(R) that our prices never include a resort fee. The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando hotel is the best choice for a value International Drive hotel. All guestrooms have deluxe accommodations and access to many hotel amenities. Wake up to a Starbucks(R) coffee and fresh-made smoothies at Smoooth Java. After a day at the park or of meetings, gather with friends for karaoke, drinks, and dinner at Zebra's Sports Bar & Grille. Enjoy a variety of food at our buffet-style breakfast and dinner restaurant, the Plaza Garden. Our onsite Lite Bite Mini-Market/Deli sells snacks, drinks, sundries, and toiletries. Planning a meeting or special event on a budget? Our sales team is ready to assist you in drawing out the details of a rewarding program in one of our spacious meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Inn At Pointe Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Plaza International Drive
- Quality Inn Plaza Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Plaza Orlando Fl
- Quality Inn Orlando
- Orlando Quality Inn