Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando
$92
$86
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/30
$289
$127
Free cancellation until 05/27
$202
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/31
$154
$161
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/30
Book now, pay at stay
$145
$267
$212
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $257/night.

Free cancellation until 05/29
$394
$303
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $354/night.

8,453 results
All reviewsinternational drivelite bitezebra barthe quality inn plazahour shopale houseair conblock clynx busesemailed the hotelfridge and microwavepizza hutbuffet restaurantbars and restaurantscleaned every daybrilliant locationi ride trolley
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I stay in the area often, but basically gave-up on most of the places on I-Drive when the new Drury opened on Sand Lake Road. Almost all of the more "affordable" places to stay on I-Drive, several of which are further to the north, are really in pretty poor condition and a bit on the nasty side. Took a chance on this property, which was recently renovated and is now a Rosen Inn, because it's so close to one of my favorite clubs (B.B. Kings, which is across the street). I'm a Corp Real Estate guy...in my opinion, this property has been renovated and landscaped perfectly from an investors prospective. I think It's definitely the best managed, the best maintained and the best value in the entire region. The staff here was constantly cleaning everything. Check-in and check-out time was about 1 minute. Everybody on the staff I came across was really pleasant. The room was spotless, including the carpeting and linen...there were no marks or blemishes on any of the interior finishes and none of the odors you'll get elsewhere; which in my opinion is unusual in the area and at this rate. The Rosen Inn was a great surprise; especially at this price point. I'll be back (often, I hope).

Room Tip: I found that building "G", 1st floor facing the pool, was great for me. It's on the south side of the property, about a block west of I-Drive... and the walk to the restuarants, shops or the club at Point Orlando is probably shorter than the walk from Point Orland's own parking lot.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Gary F
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Arrived home yesterday and found this hotel fantastic, me my partner and daughter stayed for 2 weeks and found staff friendly and helpful. Rooms are cleaned daily which is great to come back to after a busy day, we stayed away for 1 night and they locked the room for us so know one could get in and also our tap in the bathroom broke and it was fixed by the time we were back from dinner! Really enjoyed our stay, the location is perfect right in the middle of international drive opposite shops and fantastic restaurants. Seaworld and Aquatica are a 5 minute drive, Universal the same and Disney took us about 10/15 minutes to get to all the parks! Bush gardens is about an hour and half. We will 100% stay at the Rosen Inn at Pointe again and would recommend to anyone!

Room Tip: Would recommend block A B or C
4  Thank CHLOE160
RosenHotels, Manager at Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Thank you for choosing us and sharing your review. We are so glad to hear about your experience.!

Reviewed April 27, 2013

It was in a perfect location, had plenty of facilities, 3 pools, rooms cleaned every day, clean towels every day, they were constantly cleaning the hotel. Great facilites. Staff could not have been anymore helpful,

Bus and i-trolley on the doorstep. Central to all theme parks, plenty of shops and restuarants on the doorstep.

Would definitely stay again, stayed for 2 weeks April 2013 with my 17 year old son.

Room Tip: I stayed in Block B front facing as id read complaints about noise from the highway behind hotel, i never heard anything.
4  Thank Loulu69

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and we can't wait to welcome you back some day.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We recently stayed here at the beginning of April 2013. The hotel is fine and adequate. All the rooms are the same and have a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. We didn't use the microwave but the fridge is really useful. The only odd thing we didn't understand is that on around the 3rd day the jug from the coffee maker disappeared, which we can only assume the maid must have removed. We hadn't used it and wasn't planning on using it, so it didn't matter, it was just odd!. The hotel reception staff were helpful on the occasions we had to use them. We did have the problem of not being able to get into our room initially, but this was because either the last occupants or the maid had dropped a double latch so we needed security to let us in, which they did promptly.
Our room was in D block on the 5th floor overlooking the pools which meant we had the noise from the Highway, but to be honest it didn't bother us at all. The noise is constant and blurs into the background and certainly didn't stop us from sleeping. Unfortunately the very loud music from our neighbour did one night, but after I complained to reception they sent security to speak to them. We were looking to move rooms but the following morning when we went reception they informed us that the noisy occupants were checking out and went so far as to look up the bookings for the next 2 weeks to ensure they weren't going to be visiting again. (Thankfully they didn't return.)
We didn't eat in the hotel restaurant or bar as just across the side road was Sizzlers who did a cheaper buffet breakfast and you can use the 'kids eat free' card that we got with booking through Thomas Cook so this worked out better. Ponderosa just up the road is also very good for the same type of meal.
We prefered staying at the end of I.Drive as when we ventured further up towards the Wet n Wild end we felt it was quite tacky and were pleased at the location of the Rosen Inn, Pointe Orlando.
Should we return to Florida, we wouldn't rule out staying at this hotel again.

Room Tip: If you want it quiet ask for a higher floor and NOT facing the Highway.
4  Thank Dolphin68
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This hotel looked very nice online, but it was truly shabby. My room was dreary and depressing, the toilet barely flushed, coffee maker didn't work and wasn't replaced when requested, TV remote batteries dead. Taxi drivers hung out on chairs outside "lobby". What a dump!
Final insult: the management never replied when I emailed them.

Room Tip: don't stay there unless you want to share the place with bus load after busload of vacation tours.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank alan c

Good Afternoon; we are sincerely sorry that your stay was unsatisfactory. We also apologize for the delay in responding to your email which was responded to by hotel management on the 26th. All of your comments and feedback have been taken into consideration. All issues you addressed have been identified with the appropriate department managers. If you have any additional questions you are welcome to respond to the email that was sent to by hotel management. Thank you again.