8,859 results
All reviews international drive lite bite zebra bar hour shop ale house air con room in block emailed the hotel lynx buses fridge and microwave buffet restaurant pizza hut bars and restaurants cleaned every day brilliant location coffee maker i ride trolley
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We spent 5 nights here in early April and were not disappointed. The hotel is basic but very clean and has everything you could need. We emailed the hotel to request a pool view room and they were very helpful. We had free in room wifi which was a bit hit and miss but at the price of the rooms was surprised to even have it to be honest. Every afternoon on return from the theme parks we stopped by the onsite coffee shop and the drinks were amazing!
Best thing about the hotel is the location...so many lovely restaurants and attractions in walking distance. Would book again if we wanted to stay in the area.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Danielle S
Reviewed April 15, 2013

A good hotel in a good location for getting around the theme parks. Breakfast in the hotel is buffet style with plenty of choice although some food is not replaced for later diners.
Strange thing with the rooms, very clean good maid service, but the bottom sheets fitted were only three quarter length leaving the bottom part of the leg and feet on the mattress cover. Perhaps this is an American thing, never had it before.

Room tip: Although there has been mention of noisy rooms near the highway we were in block F on the 6th floor noise from the highway did not disturb our sleep. I think you would have to be a very light sleeper to have problems. Also able to see Disney fireworks each night.
Date of stay: March 2013
1  Thank Dardoowee
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Just returned from 2 weeks in orlando staying at the rosen Inn.

We arrived quite late in the evening due to our Virgin flight being delayed, we were all very tired ( husband and 2 kids). the reception were very helpful however we had absoutely no help getting our 4 suitcases, 3 hand luggage and pushchair up to the 6th floor. My husband had to take the hotel trolley and load it and transport the luggage to our room then return the trolley. This has happened to us before 5 years ago when we stayed at the same hotel. so do not expect help to your room.

The room faced the hotel pool and part of the highway. We had no problem with the noise. The room was clean and had everything we needed, a microwave and fridge. we did not use the coffee machine but friends of ours brought an $8 toaster which worked wonders for them.

Hotel is in a very good location with plenty of restaurants near by. We never ate at the hotel as there is so much better choice on International drive.

Of all the times we have been to florida and stayed on international drive, we have never driven a car, partly because they provide shuttles ( which leave quite late or have inconvient pick up times from parks) or because we were alittle anxious about driving in the states. HOWEVER this time we drove and it was amazing, i highly recommend it. You leave when you want and it gives you the freedom of travelling whereever you want. we went to clearwater for the weekend and drove to KSC. Also once ypu have payed parking fee at one disney park then you can enter any of the disney parks without paying any more. You can also visit walmart and Target for bargains!

We had a very good trip, but this time will be staying in a villa now that we have experienced driving!

Room tip: email the hotel in advance so they know what you want, facing i-drive is the best.
1  Thank Tinkerbellll
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I'm trying my hardest to find any negative comments but to be honest I'm struggling. Staff super friendly, rooms spotlessly clean (one of my worries) and location central.
One of my main worries when we checked in was that my room was facing the highway which was very noisy and I thought I would never get used to the noise, but I did, we all did.
Free transfers to Universal & Seaworld great but we had to book a shuttle bus to any Disney parks which mounted up very quickly at $17 per person ever time (5 people every time =$85) but nothing do to with the hotel.

Overall I would recommend Rosen Inn to anyone.
Well do guys and thank you.

1  Thank Karl M
Reviewed April 14, 2013

This hotel was great. I can't think of a genuine reason to complain. I was a little disappointed with Orlando on the whole, but was very pleased with the hotel. Exceptionally clean, very friendly staff. A good central location. Unsure as to the cost as price was in with the package, but I believe it is priced very reasonably, so well worth a stay if you are in the area. I would also like to add that the guy who does the evening karaoke, Mark Good, does a fantastic job, and really engages with the guests. Our 2 young children really enjoyed having a sing on stage and were encouraged by the enthusiastic approach of Mark to all participants and audience members. I would certainly stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2013