8,691 results
All reviewsinternational drivelite bitezebra barhour shopale houseair conblock broom in blockemailed the hotellynx busesfridge and microwavepizza hutbuffet restaurantbars and restaurantscleaned every daybrilliant locationcoffee maker
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I'm trying my hardest to find any negative comments but to be honest I'm struggling. Staff super friendly, rooms spotlessly clean (one of my worries) and location central.
One of my main worries when we checked in was that my room was facing the highway which was very noisy and I thought I would never get used to the noise, but I did, we all did.
Free transfers to Universal & Seaworld great but we had to book a shuttle bus to any Disney parks which mounted up very quickly at $17 per person ever time (5 people every time =$85) but nothing do to with the hotel.

Overall I would recommend Rosen Inn to anyone.
Well do guys and thank you.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Karl M
Reviewed April 14, 2013

This hotel was great. I can't think of a genuine reason to complain. I was a little disappointed with Orlando on the whole, but was very pleased with the hotel. Exceptionally clean, very friendly staff. A good central location. Unsure as to the cost as price was in with the package, but I believe it is priced very reasonably, so well worth a stay if you are in the area. I would also like to add that the guy who does the evening karaoke, Mark Good, does a fantastic job, and really engages with the guests. Our 2 young children really enjoyed having a sing on stage and were encouraged by the enthusiastic approach of Mark to all participants and audience members. I would certainly stay here again.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank amunro99
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We stayed at the Rosen for 2 weeks in January. This was our second visit. We paid £460 for the two weeks room only through Travel Republic which we thought was great value. We stay here because of the location as its right by Pointe Orlando with bars, restaurant & shops. The rooms are a good size. Cleaned daily with fresh towels every day. It had microwave, mini fridge & coffee maker. The coffee makers are the ones that only make one cup at a time which wasnt great for us, but we asked reception for a bigger one and they kindly put one in for us. We requested a high floor in block A or B overlooking the pool and this request was met. We ate in the buffet restaurant once, food was usual buffet/cateen style. It was kept very clean, food replenished often & most importantly very hot. We didn't drink in the bar so can't comment on that. Overall I would definately recommend this hotel, great value for money & hopefully will be going back next year.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank wilson2009
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Just got back from stay at Rosen inn.
Had a fab time - hotel soooo clean & staff really friendly & helpful
Room cleaned everyday with clean towels & toiletries being left - beds also changed every day.
We went on a B&B basis but now wished not paid out for the breakfast as this was a little disappointing with no fried eggs (only scrambled - which is ok if you like scrambled eggs) & also bacon not always served every day with the sausages. We did go out for breakfast a few times to sizzler nxt door or I-hop & Denny's little further up the I-drive.
Weather was fab & would return to Florida again.
Went to The Pub & The Copper Canyon Grill for dinner - both fabulous & about 10 min walk from Rosen Inn.
Def recommend as a hotel to stay at
We used the I-trolley quite a few times - drivers friendly & helpful (easy to use)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank ESSEXEASTIES
Reviewed April 13, 2013

A lovely place to stay
Staff were friendly always helpful very clean
The only Problem the WIFI wasn't good for my I phone :( part from that a lovely hotel walking distance to a local bus and near some of the wonderful parks :)

• Stayed: October 2012