8,761 results
All reviews international drive lite bite zebra bar hour shop ale house air con block b room in block emailed the hotel lynx buses fridge and microwave pizza hut buffet restaurant bars and restaurants cleaned every day brilliant location coffee maker
Reviewed April 14, 2013

This hotel was great. I can't think of a genuine reason to complain. I was a little disappointed with Orlando on the whole, but was very pleased with the hotel. Exceptionally clean, very friendly staff. A good central location. Unsure as to the cost as price was in with the package, but I believe it is priced very reasonably, so well worth a stay if you are in the area. I would also like to add that the guy who does the evening karaoke, Mark Good, does a fantastic job, and really engages with the guests. Our 2 young children really enjoyed having a sing on stage and were encouraged by the enthusiastic approach of Mark to all participants and audience members. I would certainly stay here again.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank amunro99
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We stayed at the Rosen for 2 weeks in January. This was our second visit. We paid £460 for the two weeks room only through Travel Republic which we thought was great value. We stay here because of the location as its right by Pointe Orlando with bars, restaurant & shops. The rooms are a good size. Cleaned daily with fresh towels every day. It had microwave, mini fridge & coffee maker. The coffee makers are the ones that only make one cup at a time which wasnt great for us, but we asked reception for a bigger one and they kindly put one in for us. We requested a high floor in block A or B overlooking the pool and this request was met. We ate in the buffet restaurant once, food was usual buffet/cateen style. It was kept very clean, food replenished often & most importantly very hot. We didn't drink in the bar so can't comment on that. Overall I would definately recommend this hotel, great value for money & hopefully will be going back next year.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank wilson2009
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Just got back from stay at Rosen inn.
Had a fab time - hotel soooo clean & staff really friendly & helpful
Room cleaned everyday with clean towels & toiletries being left - beds also changed every day.
We went on a B&B basis but now wished not paid out for the breakfast as this was a little disappointing with no fried eggs (only scrambled - which is ok if you like scrambled eggs) & also bacon not always served every day with the sausages. We did go out for breakfast a few times to sizzler nxt door or I-hop & Denny's little further up the I-drive.
Weather was fab & would return to Florida again.
Went to The Pub & The Copper Canyon Grill for dinner - both fabulous & about 10 min walk from Rosen Inn.
Def recommend as a hotel to stay at
We used the I-trolley quite a few times - drivers friendly & helpful (easy to use)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank ESSEXEASTIES
Reviewed April 13, 2013

A lovely place to stay
Staff were friendly always helpful very clean
The only Problem the WIFI wasn't good for my I phone :( part from that a lovely hotel walking distance to a local bus and near some of the wonderful parks :)

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Stayed in this hotel Sept 2012 for 10 days, Excellent location, lovely staff, hotel very clean, breakfast was lovely good range of food and also for dinner the buffets was great. would def stay again free shuttle buses to universal parks from hotel, its located right across the road from wonderworks and loads of resturants nearby you can buy a itrolley pass from reception and you can hop on and off anytime they travel up and down the I. drive, def go to outlets for some good value shopping travelled to florida mall for a few dollars def worth a visit. You can also buy your park tickets in hotel at good price.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family