8,688 results
All reviewsinternational drivelite bitezebra barhour shopale houseair conblock broom in blockemailed the hotellynx busesfridge and microwavepizza hutbuffet restaurantbars and restaurantscleaned every daybrilliant locationcoffee maker
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We stayed here for the second time in December 2012. The hotel is always kept clean. The staff are very helpful. The location is excellent for shopping, eating and for all the parks. We are hopefully coming back in 2016 and we will be booking this hotel again. We have recommended this hotel to friends and they are planning there second visit soon and are going to stay here again as well.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Lisa0595
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We stayed here for 21 days from 15th March 2013, We had read both positive and negative reviews regarding this hotel before we booked it, but decided to take the chance, and really glad we did.

Check in was really quick and staff very friendly. We were in block F, floor 8, which we found fine.
The only problem we had with the 8th floor is that one day the lift was out of order after a small storm and we had to walk up all the stairs, being no spring chicken, this was not to my liking but we laughed it off. As with a previous review, we also found our maid very lazy, and on one occasion did not even bother to go into the room at all. When she did, there were either no cups left or not enough and no replacement of coffee. We did complain to the reception desk and they would send somebody up to the room immediately. On one occasion we had a problem with the toilet and my husband had gone to reception to report it, and when he returned he was astonished to find that a guy had already been and mended it. You could not fault the prompt service which we received throughout our stay.

The fridge, microwave and coffee machine were an added bonus. We used the fridge throughout the stay and on the odd occasion the microwave, mainly to heat up my daughters chocolate cake bought from Publix supermarket. It was heaven.

Beds really comfortable, air-con could be a little noisy but did the job and you could alter the settings if needed. In-room safe was an added bonus, and a really good size. You could fit a laptop in if needed.

This hotel is in the best spot on International Drive, it is central for all good restaurants and pubs, directly opposite the Wonderworks building (upside-down House) which is a great attraction, they stamp you hand once in so you can go in and out all day. Plenty of interactive things to do for all ages.

Millers ale house was brilliant. Meals large and lots of selection, good prices for ale and food.
4 pint pitcher of lager for $6. Brilliant service too. Tony Roma's for ribs and deserts, and Ming garden.

We met some lovely people too, Tommy ( nightshift ) and Marcella and their family from Ireland, Mark Good the Karaoke man was fantastic with my son Adam, he got him up to sing every night, which gave him bags of confidence as Adam has autism. A credit to the Rosen.

Used the one of the pools too, sunbeds and plenty of free towels.

Laundry ok.

We will definitely be going back here to stay again, can't wait.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank trobs
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Booked this hotel from the reviews on Tripadvisor and for it's great location on I Drive, stayed for 2 x weeks from the 7th March 2013.
I was traveling with my Mum & Dad (both in their 60's) and my sister and niece (aged 7) so had to try and find a hotel that would suit everyone...and this was perfect!

As advised by some travellers, I emailed the hotel a week before to request adjoining rooms in Block B with a pool view, I received an email back saying that they acknowledged my request and was looking forward to seeing us...and on arrival our rooms were exactly where we asked for them....great customer service. The perfect distance from the pool & reception. Like anywere, you can hear people walking past etc but we had no issue with noisey guests at all.
On arrival, after a nightmare 4 hours stuck at Orlando International airport trying to get through immigration, we were greeted by smiling, friendly reception staff and an effortless check in.

Our rooms were great, very clean with all the amenities that we needed. We asked at reception for some extra towels and were given them straight away and from then on housekeeping would always leave plenty in the room.
The shower has great pressure and tons of hot water.
The only thing I would comment on about the room was that when we were getting ready of a night time we would need to draw the curtains so that no-one could see in, but even with every light on it was still quite dark.
We had the air conditioning on in the morning and evening while getting ready but it wasn't needed during the night.
The beds are honestly the most comfortable I have ever slept in!!

I used the free WiFi every day and some times of the day were faster than others..but could still get connected every time.

Our room was kept very clean by housekeeping, coffee and toiletries always replenished and was always made up and tidied with fresh towels every day...the staff work very hard and are always smiling.

We ate breakfast in the hotel on quite a few mornings and as children eat free and coffee was included in the price, it was great value and very convenient. There was more than enough choice of hot and cold items, fresh fruit & pastries...perfect to set you up for the day. We did go to Sizzlers once which is practically next door to the hotel, but after adding on drinks and paying for my niece it worked out quite a bit more expensive for not much different quality and selection. We didn't eat at the hotel in the evening so cannot comment.

We didn't hire a car at all and so relied on the shuttle and public transfers to get us to the parks. We had decided while planning our holiday that we were going to budget for using taxis to and from Disney. A taxi worked out about $45 each way, the hotel offers a shuttle service for approx $18 each return which would work out at $90 for our family so it made sense to go with the taxi option so that we weren't tied down to times.
The taxis outside the hotel are quite a bit more expensive than using Mears the local acb company in Orlando, but sometimes you could negotiate a fixed price with them, depending on your driver.
Whenever we wanted to use the hotel's shuttle service to and from Universal or Seaworld, we would book the night before and always got the time that we wanted..we never had a problem at all. These were always on time and a great free service offered by the hotel.

Across the road from the hotel is Pointe Orlando with some lovely shops & restaurants. But the absolute best place was Miller's Ale House which we ate in at least 5 times. It is always busy and had to wait at least 20 mins for a table but was well worth it. We could get there at 10pm straight from the parks and be guaranteed of great service, delicious food & great value for money...would highly recommend.

We spent a good couple of afternoons by the pool which was lovely, plenty of towels for you to use and we never had a problem getting a bed.

Yes..the Lite Bite shop is a bit more expensive than Walgreens across the road, but it has loads of choice and for the convenience of getting a drink or ice cream when you're by the pool was great. I bought a hooded top in the gift shop which was lovely quality and even saw it for $10 more in other shops on I Drive!

We had a couple of drinks in the bar during Happy Hour (which last about 3 x hours!) which was perfect before heading out for a meal and everyone seemed to be having a great time on the karaoke!

For me & my family...this hotel was absolutely perfect for what we wanted for a holiday to Orlando. Fantastic location, comfortable, clean accommodation, great amenities, friendly staff, great atmosphere and amazing value for money. I would not hesitate in recommending this hotel and really hope to be able to return soon!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank HarlowSpuddy
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Having problems contacting the Rosen inn at Pointe Orlando by email, can someone confirm the address please!??
Going to request room away from motorway and on a higher floor to avoid noise thanks to your reviews!
Also we cant rent a car so can anyone confirm quickest / cheapest ways to Disney, we are a couple with a 4 year old.
shall review when we get back
Thanks!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I stayed for two weeks at the Rosen inn. We drove and found it easily right opposite wonderworks. It is in a great location near plenty of restaurants. Everything we needed including the theme parks were a short drive away. The staff were helpful however we did have a few problems when we arrived. We arrived at 2am and were very tired. The room door wouldn't shut and they tried for about 45 minutes to fix it instead of moving us. In the end I had to insist we moved as we were so tired and no longer felt secure in the room. They were reluctant at first but then granted my request. The next room the door handle was falling off so we had to move again! When we finally got a room we found it adequate for our needs...comfy beds, safe, plenty of space and very clean with toiletries, hair dryer, iron and towels provided. We couldn't hear the busy road outside but we were woken up early mornings and during the night nearly every day with people talking outside but I suppose this couldn't be helped. Maid service was excellent. Spotless every day with new towels and toiletries if we ran out. We would stay here again as it is great for the price however the decor does need updating a little and security of the rooms needs addressing although once we were in the last room it did feel secure.

• Stayed: March 2013