Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando
$145
$137
$92
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$158
$123
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$169
$169
$188
$134
$196
$136
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$226
$179
Orbitz.com
$396
$282
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $314/night.

8,517 results
All reviewsinternational drivelite bitezebra barhour shopale houseair conblock broom in blocklynx busesemailed the hotelfridge and microwavebuffet restaurantpizza hutbars and restaurantscleaned every daybrilliant locationi ride trolley
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Our Family stayed here last week for the first time. We have been to Orlando many times before this one . We had read online about the Rosen Inn and took a chance and reserved it . We are so happy we did the place is great , very clean , everyone so friendly and helpful. Rooms
are roomy :) three pools a little store open 24 hours . We were very very impressed and
for sure we will stay here again!

Room Tip: We were on the first floor and could see the one pool out our window (beautiful place )
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Happy Kampers B
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We have stayed here twice and I can't recommend the hotel enough, it's in a fantastic location on I drive, rooms clean and comfortable, the grounds and pool areas are clean and well kept and staff lovely, I would stay here every time but unfortunately my husband likes to try different hotels but we will definatly be back in the future as the other hotel we stayed in did not compare, can't imagine why anyone would give this hotel a bad review, excellent place and I am quite peticular as to where I stay, highly recommended

Room Tip: Block A or B facing pool are best for us
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank keeley78
Reviewed January 18, 2013

me and my partner had the holiday of our dreams by going to disney orlando for 3 weeks, the 3 weeks we spent at this hotel was wonderful. we just needed a base to stay but the hotel included many options if we required them and is situated in a wonderful spot opposite pointe orlando. where there are many lovely paces to eat (mexican was wonderful). i would reccomend this 100%

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank lucy_dutton2
Reviewed January 16, 2013

My husband and I love staying here. The best location in International Drive. We always ask to get a room closer to the pool. The Miller's Ale House just across the street where we watch some sports and there's also the Regal Cinema next to it. Basically, you don't have to drive and you can avoid a lot of bad drivers around.

Room Tip: Choose a room that's not on a ground floor because you don't have to hear a lot of kids running and yelling. I think.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Hueybadger
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Stayed for 2 weeks with my boyfriend and had a fancastic time at the Rosen Inn! Other then a problem with our book in when we first arrived i can not fault it. The rooms were cleaned daily if you wanted them to be, really comfortable beds, nice size bathroom with kettle and fridge, large pools and a great location ! They can also help you to organise all your trips throughout your stay. The only thing i wasnt keen on was the breakfast we only paid for this on one morning but it was over priced for what it was.

I really dont know how people can fault this hotel as my experience was fantastic and didnt have to spend a fortune to stay their either!

Room Tip: If you ask for the higher level room you can see the fireworks from disney in the evenings
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple