8,691 results
All reviewsinternational drivelite bitezebra barhour shopale houseair conblock broom in blockemailed the hotellynx busesfridge and microwavepizza hutbuffet restaurantbars and restaurantscleaned every daybrilliant locationcoffee maker
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Perfect location. Across he road from loads of bars and restaurants. Right on an I drive stop. Lovely sized rooms. Three great sized pools (two are heated). Only a ten minute drive from universal resorts. 5 mins to sea world. Just a great hotel. I'll stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mattriise
Reviewed January 8, 2013

If you want luxury accommodation you will pay through the nose for it in Orlando. Likewise there are some terrible hotels knocking around that you can get on the cheap. So Rosen Inn ticks all the boxes if you are on a budget. The have nice, well kept rooms, the place in clean and the staff are friendly. There is a moderately priced restaurant that does nice breakfast from very early in the morning. The little convenience stores are not cheap though, so be warned! Their Sports Bar is also really nice, with Karaoke on some nights and a nice selection of reasonably priced beers! Three pools as well, so you dont have to walk far for a dip. Hard to fault this place for the money really!

Room Tip: One near reception! This place is very big!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MrPritch
Reviewed January 8, 2013

My wife and I recently revisited the Rosen In at Pointe Orlando. It is situated in an excellent location roughly half way along International Drive. We found it maintains a good clean standard of accommodation and the grounds are well landscaped.

The staff are friendly. The rooms are spacious and have a fridge, microwave,hair dryer,TV and Coffee maker. The hotel fully complies with the ADA regulations for persons who are disabled or suffer from hearing or visual impairments. The whole hotel has wheel chair assessability.

The Buffet breakfasts and dinner offer good quallty food at a reasonable price and there are a great choice of restaurants and cafe/bars along International Drive. The Lynx public bus and the I-Ride Tram stop outside the hotel and a shuttle service is available for the various theme parks.

We certtainly enjoyed our stay and look forward to going back during 2013.

Room Tip: We prefer a room on the International Drive side of the hotel, preferably on one of the higher floors. The Interstate Highway runs along the back and these rooms could suffer from some traffic noise. There are lifts to provide access to all floors.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
RosenHotels, Manager at Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

This was my 4th time to Florida, and I have stayed in some nice hotels but this was the best by far, would defiantly stay here again without a second thought, nice friendly staff, great location, lovely food, spotlessly clean, we went as a family and everything about it was brilliant 5star and felt safe. They were so good when we arrived they only had us booked in for one night (which ended up being a computer error) within 10-20 minutes we were sorted and up to our room apologizing for the mistake (but couldn't fault them for their wonderful service) and showed us how to work the safe. But could not fault anything about this hotel, its the best, great location, friendly staff, great food, slept peacefully, top service, clean rooms what more could you want its perfect!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jade S
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We spent in this hotel 3 nights. Hotel is very well located. It is on International Drive close to the Point Shopping Centre and also close to many different restaurants and shops. Hotel has couple of blocks. Rooms are very spacious, clean, very well equipped. Parking and Internet is for free. There is washing and drying machine available for small charge for guests. Hotel has small shop, Starbucks, and restaurant if you do not want to go outside. When you check in, you are offered a welcome pack. You might go to another counter where you will be offered cheaper tickets to Disney fun parks. It is a good deal because for 2 tickets for 1 day we paid only £100 which is very good deal. However, before you get tickets, you are taken by driver (you do not have to pay for it) to Sandy Resort which belongs to Diamond Resorts. You are asked many different questions about your style of holidays, etc. It is some kind of presentation. At the end they try to sell you points for holidays. Idea is great and it seems to be a good deal but when I asked for T&C they told me that I cannot see it. It is reviewed by their lawyers and everything is fine. For me, when I cannot see an agreement before I sign anything, everything is suspicious. Be careful and simply think before you make any decision. Regarding hotel location there are bus stops in front of the hotel so you can easily reach different parks using I-drive or public buses. Ticket costs $1.50 for I-drive and $2.00 for public bus. It is an alternative for not using a car. We went to visit Epcot. Great park for adults and children. Be careful when going to Mission Space version orange. I do not belong to people who are afraid of roller costers or similar but after Mission Space I felt horrible for the rest of the day. I almost lost my conscious. It is not about vomiting it is about brain damage. I believe that they are many fans of this type of fun. Generally park if huge however we managed to see almost everything in 5 hours. There are hundreds of things which can be done in Orlando. Just be aware that everything is expensive especially in parks. Rosen Inn is a great option to stay in because location, quality and price are excellent.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Agusia01
RosenHotels, Manager at Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad you enjoyed your visit to Orlando, and we hope to see you again soon!