Stayed May 2012 as a grop of 9 including three children aged 3-14.
First of all the location of this hotel is excellent, just over the road from the Pointe Orlando with its many shops, bars and dining options to suit all budgets. We didn't hire a car as this isn't something we like to do. Taxis are reasonable and readily available from the hotel.
Rooms: My wife and I requested a king bed instead of the two doubles as this is what we prefer. Rooms are pretty much as advertised on website. Spacious with nice flat screen tv, bath/shower were fine and the room also had a fridge and microwave. Air con worked fine although a little noisy. Room was cleaned everyday to a high standard.
Pool areas: the hotel has 3 pools but we only used the middle of the three as this was a good meeting point for us all. Never had a problem getting sun loungers and we spent many an afternoon just lazing by the pool with a nice cold beer! (use Walgreens over the road to buy any refreshments as its much cheaper. We bought a cool box and used the hotels ice machines to keep our drinks cold)
Hotel bar: Nice place to meet at night, pool table and live music at times. Staff were great, especially the lady, who's name Ive forgotten. She was really helpful when we arrived back late at night and the kitchen had closed. She said to us to go to pizza hut over the road and she would provide us with crockery and cutlery. A really nice touch.
I compare this hotel to the Rosen centre, nr the convention centre. I absolutely love that hotel but thought we'd give this hotel a try. Although in my opinion this hotel isn't as nice as the Rosen centre the location more than makes up for it. I'm just about to book for the same time next year and I will once again stay at the Rosen inn at Pointe Orlando. The deciding factor...the location!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando hotel brings you style and comfort at a budget friendly price without sacrificing amenities or service. A top-class and affordable Orlando Convention Center hotel does not have to cost much. We also offer free, gated parking. You can also Rest Assured(R) that our prices never include a resort fee. The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando hotel is the best choice for a value International Drive hotel. All guestrooms have deluxe accommodations and access to many hotel amenities. Wake up to a Starbucks(R) coffee and fresh-made smoothies at Smoooth Java. After a day at the park or of meetings, gather with friends for karaoke, drinks, and dinner at Zebra's Sports Bar & Grille. Enjoy a variety of food at our buffet-style breakfast and dinner restaurant, the Plaza Garden. Our onsite Lite Bite Mini-Market/Deli sells snacks, drinks, sundries, and toiletries. Planning a meeting or special event on a budget? Our sales team is ready to assist you in drawing out the details of a rewarding program in one of our spacious meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Inn At Pointe Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Plaza International Drive
- Quality Inn Plaza Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Plaza Orlando Fl
- Quality Inn Orlando
- Orlando Quality Inn