We have been to the Rosen Inn at Point Orlando twice in May and September of 2011 and you really get what you pay for. We booked through Cosmos for 2 weeks and flight, hotel and car hire came in at around £560 each, on both occasions, amazingly cheap. The hotel is very centrally located within easy access to all of the disney theme parks, less than 20 mins away in the car and aswell as in the hotel there are plenty of places to eat.
The room was cleaned to an OK standard everyday but sometimes not until late afternoon which could be a little awkward at times. The beds are comfortable although even in the elevated rooms it can be rather noisy, so its better to go for a room at the front of the hotel that looks out on International Drive rather than the I4.
This is not a bad place to stay as a base as most of the time in Orlando you will be out at the parks etc so is it really worth paying for a room that you will barely be in at one of the more expensive hotels?
On the down side, the cheap prices attract some really ignorant people. There is a small sun bathing area around the pools and clear signs telling people not to dive or bomb into the pool, probably because of the splash it will make on sunbathers. These people could either not read or were just being really selfish and chose to ignore the signs. Something I'm sure would not have happened had we paid more and hotel staff were on hand to prevent this. Anyway all in all not bad. A good cheap base providing you have got your Disney and Universal passes and will only be at the hotel for a sleep (albeit at the front of the hotel).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando hotel brings you style and comfort at a budget friendly price without sacrificing amenities or service. A top-class and affordable Orlando Convention Center hotel does not have to cost much. We also offer free, gated parking. You can also Rest Assured(R) that our prices never include a resort fee. The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando hotel is the best choice for a value International Drive hotel. All guestrooms have deluxe accommodations and access to many hotel amenities. Wake up to a Starbucks(R) coffee and fresh-made smoothies at Smoooth Java. After a day at the park or of meetings, gather with friends for karaoke, drinks, and dinner at Zebra's Sports Bar & Grille. Enjoy a variety of food at our buffet-style breakfast and dinner restaurant, the Plaza Garden. Our onsite Lite Bite Mini-Market/Deli sells snacks, drinks, sundries, and toiletries. Planning a meeting or special event on a budget? Our sales team is ready to assist you in drawing out the details of a rewarding program in one of our spacious meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Inn At Pointe Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Plaza International Drive
- Quality Inn Plaza Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Plaza Orlando Fl
- Quality Inn Orlando
- Orlando Quality Inn