“Impressed with the Property”

Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando
Ranked #113 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed April 7, 2012

My husband and I stayed here while beginning our 10 day vacation trip. I found this resort by a travel website offering a great discount on a room. When I booked the room I thought ok for the price I can't got wrong - a can of lysol can fix anything! Well very much to my surprise this was a blessed reservation to say the least.

The Rosen Inn is located on International Drive with so many restaurants and points of interest within walking distance. It's a huge resort area with at least 7 buildings for rooms, 3 pool areas and a children's play area. Additionally, this resort has it's own convenience store - which price wise I would recommend the short trip to another chain store to make purchases which is less than 3 miles away. The resort has a coffee shop with small souveniors - which was great for me considering I left an item at home and they had what I needed at a reasonable price. And they have their own sports bar and restuarant. A all in one facility if you never wanted to leave the location.

The location stands behind their 4pm check in time, so please make note of that. We arrived a little before 1pm and was advised to come back after 3pm and they could let us have our room - I think our room was actually ready but they stand behind their policy of the 4pm check in times or as close to that as possible. Which was no big deal.

Our room was nice, in the 7th building, close to the International Drive and at a angle from the interstate. I noticed several reveiws had mentioned traffic noise, didn't hear any myself and the location of our room I thought I would have. It's a large complex so be prepared for lots of walking. THe room only had a few minor issues which I shared with the front desk upon departure and gave on my comments when I received an e-mail to share my experience with the company. Both responded positively they would look into the matter. The issue was what appeared to be makeup stain on the pillow cases - we just choose not to use those particular pillows.

We had purchased the breakfast bar as part of our reservations at a discount. We got a great deal! The breakfast bar is more than just the typicaly hotel breakfast. YOu have a wide variety of hot foods to choose from, cereals, fruits, pastries. But what it so wonderful is they have wait staff that come around to see if you need additional beverages and take up your used dishes immediately so you don't have to.

I would highly recommend staying at this resort when in the Orlando area.

6  Thank vhash77
There are newer reviews for Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando

Reviewed April 5, 2012

I happened to be in Orlando for a conference and found the Rosen at the last minute. I found it to be clean, comfortable and convenient to the convention center. The families at the pool looked like they were having fun. I wish I brought my swimsuit.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank Terry J
RosenHotels, Manager at Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2012

We are pleased that you chose Rosen Hotels for your stay on short notice. Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again someday.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

We have stayed here on many occasions. I always look forward to our trips to Orlando , especially as the hotel is so inviting. The staff are superb and very friendly.. The facilities are very guest orientated and the grounds are superbly maintained. Beds comfy , fridge in rooms ..in fact, everything I could possibly need.
All in all... It's not a first class hotel, however, it always feels first class to me as I can tell that the whole team pull together to make it so.

7  Thank marie34655
RosenHotels, Manager at Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed April 4, 2012

If you want 4 star hotel with lots of facilties this is not for you.

They hotel is in a gd location clean, tidy, and a gd price.

i have no complaints about the hotel it what we where looking for basic and central(your not in the hotel much as long as its clean and tidy)

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank warren58
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Check in was a breeze, booked over New Years only. The hotel was worth the amount I was charged for. We only use our hotels to sleep and wash when on vacation and both parts were more than expected. Check out on 1 January 2012, was given the option of extending my time as the hotel was fully booked previously. Decided to rather move to next hotel further up International Drive. We were allowed to leave our luggage at their guest services till we check in at the next hotel. Breakfast and supper buffet was not to bad considering we Moslem and only allowed to eat Halaal meals and the cost was reasonable. The shop had many things to choose from as well as a Starbucks coffee. This hotel is right across from Wonder works and Pointe Orlando shopping mall. Not much to see here but some good eating places. The staff at this establishment is what made our stay an extremely memorable experience. Staff were always friendly and smiling. One lady assisted me with check in at our next hotel. Check in was only at 4pm but she manage to check us in at 11am the morning even requesting a specific room that she said was a very good choice. I would recommend this place any time and would definitely book with them again.

Room Tip: Cant remember the room number but we were on the bottom floor about 60 paces from the pool and recep...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank ZaynahA

We are very please to read about your experience and we look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

This was my fourth stay at this location. We live about 1 hour from Orlando and love staying on I-Drive. The location of this hotel can't be beat, as it's straight across from WonderWorks, Miller's Ale House, Hawaiian Rumble Golf and very close to Bahama Breeze and the newly-built Dave & Busters.

We love hitting the restaurants and then coming back to the hotel's Zebra Bar for a night cap.

The room was clean as usual, but the location wasn't our top choice, as we were on the back of one of the buildings, extremely close to a busy highway which we could hear as we slept.

All in all, the value is well worth it. There's nothing this cheap that's this nice with so many amenities onsite (LiteBite 24-hour convenience store, buffet restaurant, sports bar.)

Room Tip: Our favorite rooms are on the upper floor of Building A, but you can only request this.
4  Thank FL_Adrienne
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Me and my wife stayed at the rosen inn for the last two weeks of march 2012. After reading some of the reviews we were a little concerned about our stay. It turned out we had nothing to worry about at all. The hotel was very clean and well decorated, the gronds were well kept and we found it bery easy to get around the complex. Our room (in building F) was clean and had fridge, which kept everything ice cold, a microwave, hairdryer, safe and coffee maker. Flat screen tv showing all the ameican programmes we watch here in the uk meant we har something to watch late at night while unwinding. Staff were polite and pleasan. From reception to cleaner and the security can not be faulted. If you didnt see a security gaurd driving round there was one walking the corridors, 24 hours a day. The pools were clean and were never busy, with plenty of towels and plenty of sun beds always available. The carparking spaces are plenty so you can always park close to your room/block if you have a car, plus it it free parking at the hotel. We couldnt find anything bad to say about this hotel what so ever, we could even see the magic kingdom fiteworka from our balcony at night!! If your thinking of staying here, but are not sure, we would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2012