“the hotel is good”

The Floridian Hotel and Suites
Ranked #211 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed February 21, 2014

the hotel is good and the people is very friendly,the room is clean,the breakfast is good,free parking,and the location is central,have a bus for the park and many restaurant very close.the attention of the clerk "Rey"is so good

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank reynaldo2274
Write a ReviewReviews (1,240)

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I'd like to say that the people who work at the hotel front desk were marvelous, specially a guy named Byron Sagastome. He is attentious, extremelly polite, a lot helpful and is always there whenever you need. This is the second time I stay there. I own a travel agency in Brazil and I always take groups to hotels in Orlando. I'm sure I'll be back again in July and for sure once again at the floridian. Thanks a lot!

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent since the hotel is in a quiet place.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank MyTripsintheUSA
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Great location for visiting the Everglades, but also for any type of store and some excellent restaurants. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. They also had a better than average breakfast. Management was very friendly.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 7, 2014

my experience was made very convenient and accomadating by the staff and front desk ppl, i want to thank especially mr. Rey who was very patient and helped me with the the things to do in the area such as dining etc. great place to stay!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 3, 2014

We traveled all day long and finally got to the Floridian Hotel and Suites after 10pm. Actually we forgot to make reservations in advance and were worried. To our surprise, we met Rey at the desk, who was so nice, polite and helpful and made us feel like at home right away. Believe it or not, we got a wonderful room. He made our honeymoon so special! Thank you, Rey, for the best service ever!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Great location just off international drive nice and quiet, easy walking distance to various attractions and restaurants. Good room very clean rather handy to have a fridge and microwave in room, good bathroom facilities excellent value for money.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank kate c
Reviewed January 20, 2014

On a sudden business trip to orlando fl my company had booked a room for me at the Floridian hotel the second week in January. The rooms are great for the price and the location of the hotel is perfect, right off of international drive without all the noise of international drive. There are local restaurants within walking distance and a good amount of places that'll deliver to the hotel. My room was well maintained, clean&quiet. The staff was very helpful land accommodating . A special thanks to Byron who went out of his way to help me with my booking my flight back Pennsylvania. I plan on coming back later this year and I'll definitely be staying here!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business