Booked as a base for a 10 day break in Orlando. Had booked additional hotels for two seperate nights away in Daytona and Clearwater. On arrival the room we had reserved had been let so had to move up a floor which was ok but not what i really wanted. Staff were great throughout and nothing was too much trouble. As previous reviews have stated the breakfast room is small and if you do not get down early there is limited space. The hotel was busy during our stay and some mornings we just went out for breakfast.For a complimentary start to the day no complaints. Room was adequate size but the real complaint for the stay was the dated and not particularly good standard of fixtures and fittings. Bedding left a lot to be desired and the thin blankets were full of holes and very tatty.Overall the hotel needs a freshen up,even though there was a maintenance man going round with a tin of paint touching up the whole place needs updating and tidying up. There are plenty of hotel/motels in and around I Drive at similar prices. For what we wanted this was ok but i would look at alternative options if the purpose of the visit was for relaxation not exploration like this was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is conveniently located one block east of International Drive just minutes from Universal Studios, Sea World, Walt Disney World, Pirates Dinner Adventure, and many other area attractions. We are a 129 room, interior corridor hotel, and our standard rooms feature two queen beds. We also offer our Junior Suites with a two queen sized beds separated by a kitchenette. We are located within walking distance of some of the best restaurants in Orlando and the I-Ride Trolley. Our hotel offers a Complimentary Continental Breakfast and Complimentary Wireless High Speed Internet access. Relax in our lobby with a Complimentary Cup of Coffee available 24 hours a day. We also have an outdoor swimming pool and a lobby computer for your enjoyment. Our friendly and helpful staff will welcome you and assure that you and your family have a wonderful stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Floridian Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Floridian Hotel Orlando
- Baymont Inn International Drive
- Baymont Inn Orlando
- Orlando Baymont Inn