All the hotel staff from front desk to housekeeping were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean, and the beds comfortable. It is very good for the low price. Although it's in the heart of the chaotic collection of restaurants and attractions surrounding Universal Studios, it was very quiet at the hotel. My only complaint was that I could hear my neighbors and the footsteps of those on the floor above me. The rooms just weren't very sound proof. Thankfully, this wasn't a huge issue, but it did affect a few nights. I would consider staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is conveniently located one block east of International Drive just minutes from Universal Studios, Sea World, Walt Disney World, Pirates Dinner Adventure, and many other area attractions. We are a 129 room, interior corridor hotel, and our standard rooms feature two queen beds. We also offer our Junior Suites with a two queen sized beds separated by a kitchenette. We are located within walking distance of some of the best restaurants in Orlando and the I-Ride Trolley. Our hotel offers a Complimentary Continental Breakfast and Complimentary Wireless High Speed Internet access. Relax in our lobby with a Complimentary Cup of Coffee available 24 hours a day. We also have an outdoor swimming pool and a lobby computer for your enjoyment. Our friendly and helpful staff will welcome you and assure that you and your family have a wonderful stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Floridian Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Floridian Hotel Orlando
- Baymont Inn International Drive
- Baymont Inn Orlando
- Orlando Baymont Inn