We had a good stay here.Much better than expected.Paid very good price from expedia.They only have one computer.Breakfast was fine.Near lots of things to do.Only shuttle to universal.Used taxi a bit.Pool was clean.Every one was very pleasant and helpful.Do not care for buying theme tickets as to get low price have time share to see never did.I would go here again if going to universal or parks near by.Had a good stay and every thing clean and nice room .4 dollar a day charge but ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is conveniently located one block east of International Drive just minutes from Universal Studios, Sea World, Walt Disney World, Pirates Dinner Adventure, and many other area attractions. We are a 129 room, interior corridor hotel, and our standard rooms feature two queen beds. We also offer our Junior Suites with a two queen sized beds separated by a kitchenette. We are located within walking distance of some of the best restaurants in Orlando and the I-Ride Trolley. Our hotel offers a Complimentary Continental Breakfast and Complimentary Wireless High Speed Internet access. Relax in our lobby with a Complimentary Cup of Coffee available 24 hours a day. We also have an outdoor swimming pool and a lobby computer for your enjoyment. Our friendly and helpful staff will welcome you and assure that you and your family have a wonderful stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Floridian Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Floridian Hotel Orlando
- Baymont Inn International Drive
- Baymont Inn Orlando
- Orlando Baymont Inn