“Outstanding”

Ranked #39 of 336 Hotels in Orlando
San Francisco, California
“Outstanding”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Stayed here after my flight was delayed. The next day, I checked out to leave for my 7AM flight only to find out that was again delayed until 1pm. I returned to he Hyatt and told them the situation and they gladly allowed me to re-check in for no charge. Excellent rooms; exceeded expectations in almost every way. Service from the employees was fantastic. Certainly one of the best airport hotels I've been to.

The food is definitely pricey, but is of very good quality.

My only complaint is that when I ordered room service, the young lady who brought me my food didn't let me know that 22% gratuity was already included in the bill, and I ended up paying almost a 40% tip because of that.

Room Tip: I don't smoke--my friend does, and I recommend you ask for a room with an outside balcony. Can...
Green Features: Why does environmental practices matter that much?
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provided your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay and our wonderful staff. I'm happy that the location was so convenient for you. I will certainly forward all your feedback to our management team. I hope you have the opportunity to stay again.

Becky S - Guest Relations Associate.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (699)
Gosport
Reviewed April 29, 2014

A good option to stay after a flight from Europe. Right in the terminal so your in your room within minutes. No having to wait in lengthy car hire queues. Nice comfortable room with a very comfy bed. We had a room overlooking the terminal on one of the lower floors. I have read people saying there was no noise but we didn't find this at all. You can hear people outside. Maybe we just had bad luck but I will be asking for a room facing the runways in future.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank wafu1975
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location at the Orlando Airport and you enjoyed very much our hotel after a long flight coming from Europe as well as our nice room and comfy bed. Your kind comments were forwarded to the Executive management team at the hotel and we are looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future in FL.

Johny E.-A Guest Relations Associate
Maltby
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Our day started in Seattle at 3am PDT. We got to Orlando at 7pm EDT. That adds up to a 19 hour day. Well needless to say, we were tired and hungry. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We were given an inside court view room on the tenth floor. Unless I walked out on the balcony, I never heard any airport noise. Dinner at McCoys was fantastic. My wife had the shrimp get, I had the scallops. No messing around with hotel shuttles. From baggage claim your steps away from the hotel lobby, and in the morning you catch the cruise ship bus back at baggage claim. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: This was our first time here. Our room 1088 was two doors away from the elevator, it was quite and...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Brent S
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport. I'm so happy that you enjoyed our hotel and our wonderful staff. I certainly understand how after a long day of travel all you want to do is be able to relax and get a good meal. I'm glad that you were able enjoyed a fantastic meal at McCoys. I will certainly forward all your feedback to our management team.

We would love to welcome you back soon. Thanks for choosing Hyatt.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 25, 2014

This was one of 5 hotels on my trip and it was excellent. I chose to upgrade to an Executive room with airport view balcony which was excellent. The room had two bathrooms and was massive in size. The hotel has a pool which i tried and was very good.

Room Tip: Airport View
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport. I'm so delighted that you enjoyed your stay and our wonderful amenities. I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of our executive room. I hope you enjoyed the great view. I will certainly forward all your feedback to our management team.

We would love to welcome you back soon. Thanks for choosing Hyatt.

Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We asked for a quiet room out of the way and were not disappointed, it was huge and really well tucked away, spotlessly clean and extremely comfortable just what we wanted after our flight from the UK.
We had great beer and superb food in the restaurant. Picking the car up the next morning was so easy it was ridiculous, we wandered around the car lot chose our suv (out of 8 different cars) and we were on our way, absolutely brilliant, will definitely return.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 546Paul
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport after a long flight from the UK. Also, it is always nice to hear positive feedbacks regarding the hotel and its staff and the excellent meal offered at the restaurants. Your kind comments were forwarded to the Executive management team at the hotel and we are looking forward to welcoming you again on your next trip in the near future in FL.

Johny E.-A Guest Relations Associate
Panama City, Florida
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We chose this hotel because our family had an early morning return flight to the U.K. the following day. We were able to have adjoining rooms - great when traveling with grandchildren. We were exhausted from three full days at Disney and really appreciated the good restful sleep we enjoyed in the comfy beds. This was our third stay at this nice hotel. Looking forward to a fourth!

• Stayed April 2014
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Orland Airport. I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay and the convenience of our airport location. I'm glad that you enjoyed the room and the accommodations it offered. I will certainly forward your feedback to your management team.

We would love to have you back for the 4th time and hopefully more. Thank you for choosing Hyatt.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed April 16, 2014

The Hyatt's convenience to the airport is fantastic. We stayed here our last night in Orlando after checking out of our Disney hotel. The King suite was huge and easily accommodated my husband and I with our son and my Mom (with a rollaway bed that was brought lightining-fast when requested) When our flight was delayed a few hours a quick phone call was all it took to get a late check out. We were able to check our bags with the airline, grab lunch at the huge food court, shop in the many stores on the airport concourse, and then go back to the room to relax and clean up a little. Can't beat that with kids-stress free airport departure! Fitness facility was very well equipped and clean. It was too cool for the outdoor pool, but the outdoor space was nice to cool down after the fitness facility.

Room Tip: King suite (?) had a ton of space, pull out sofa, sink+full bath (bath/shower combo, separate shower...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank idontwanto
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Thank you so much for your positive feedback about you recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport. I'm so happy that you enjoyed the convenience the hotel offers. I'm so glad that we were able to accommodate you with a late check out so that you can have a little relaxation before you had to board your flight. I will certainly forward your feedback to our management team.

We hope you can come back and visit us again soon. Thanks for choosing Hyatt.