After much research and consideration, we selected the Hyatt Regency Orlando Int'l Airport the night before our cruise for several reasons. Mainly no transportation charges or inconvenience. And with littles ones to feed, we knew the food court wouldn't disappoint for meals.
We flew into Orlando the day before our cruise as to ensure we would make it onboard prior to sailing in the event of delays. We reserved port transportation through Happy Limo. Our children loved the pool, we all loved the breakfast package in the dining room. The rooms were clean and offered views of the travelers below (excellent for people watching). We also appreciated the day room option upon our return as we had seven hours before our flight. The $99 day room allowed us time to swim, shower and nap before our trip home.
Both rooms were clean and comfortable. Service was outstanding, pool towels were plentiful as were chairs. The kids enjoyed watching the planes take off from the outdoor pool area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 4 diamond hotel is located inside the Orlando Intl Airport with the hotels elegant decor and artwork, combined with superior food & beverage service that makes for a luxury hotel experience 445 soundproof guest rooms and 42,000 sq ft. of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Orlando International Airport
- Hotel Hyatt Orlando Regency
- Hyatt Regency Orlando Intl Airport