I like all the Hyatts that are inside the airports, this one in particular has the benefit of being in a really nice airport, and the "exterior" it's amazing. The reason to stay in an airport Hotel is either to catch an early flight or you have business nearby, so this Hotel is perfect for that, however for the same reason is overpriced, but you are probably saving from rentals or taxis anyway so it's probably worth it. My only complain is noise, the windows are not made for exterior (since they are inside the airport) so you can hear all the noise from the airport, and also looks like they didn't noise proof the walls I was able to hear my two neighbors conversations and TV's. The room was nice, I got upgrade to a junior suite and the only thing small is the shower. All and all is a good hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 4 diamond hotel is located inside the Orlando Intl Airport with the hotels elegant decor and artwork, combined with superior food & beverage service that makes for a luxury hotel experience 445 soundproof guest rooms and 42,000 sq ft. of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Orlando International Airport
- Hotel Hyatt Orlando Regency
- Hyatt Regency Orlando Intl Airport