“I would stay again.”

Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport
Ranked #33 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I arrived late and was happy to be greeted by some of the most helpful and friendly staff. Very nice room. Clean, modern. I liked my view on the water fountain as well. I would always want an inside room that views the water fountain to cut down on airplane noise.

Room Tip: Get a room on the water fountain side.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. I am happy to hear that the staff provided excellent service. I also like that you enjoyed the view and the rooms as well. I hope you return to stay with us again.

Regards,

Belinda M - Guest Relations Associate

Write a ReviewReviews (4,369)

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Stayed here one night prior to an early morning flight. Booked a rate that included 7 nights parking. With the included parking, it was a decent deal- but other than staying here for convenience, I wouldn't stay here otherwise. The hotel was clean, and our room facing the runways was indeed quiet. It was fun having a little balcony for the kids to see the planes landing and taking off. Rooms are definitely on the smaller side- just not big enough or comfortable enough for a family of 4. Employees at check in and check out were efficient.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time staying at this hotel. I was there on business. Every aspect of my stay was top notch from beginning to end. The service is great. The restaurants are great. I would highly recommend this hotel. Great value for the price.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ajwasdin
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

I’m so glad to hear that your stay was so excellent, from check in to check out! It is fantastic the service was exemplary and that you enjoyed the restaurants, as well. Thank you for going out of your way to share your experience and I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

We recently stayed here for the yellow ribbon convention and we were highly impressed with this hotel! The rooms, service, and staff were all exceptional. Very centrally located, we were able to walk to pointe orlando for drinks and food. This hotel is impressive :)

Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for going out of your way to share about your recent experience at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed the service and that the staff were all friendly and ready to assist. I hope we can welcome you back to our hotel again soon.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Our trip included this hotel due to it's location at the airport. It is huge beyond description. We had to walk about a mile to get to our room. When it came time to leave for the airport, however, all we had to do was go downstairs with the bellman. The room was clean with a bedroom area, living room area and dining area - all open plan. There was one bathroom with a commercial type toilet (no lid) in the middle of the bathroom. This hotel is not luxury but for air travel, you can't beat the location. At least it was clean with good internet service.

Room Tip: Try to get one near an elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We stayed at the Hyatt after our three week stay in Orlando. We excited to get out of the rental car and just walk around. The hotel was well kept and right in the airport. We recieved an upgrade to a VIP suite at check in. The diamond member amenities were brought up promptly also. The pool is outside and nice view of the tarmac. The restaurant is very nice and the food was portioned right and tasty. We also were impressed since the bellman walked us over to the gate with no complaints with our 8 bags.

Room Tip: Suite is you can..
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I’m delighted to hear that you found our hotel to be such a convenient place to stay before your morning flight. It is great that you enjoyed your upgrade and that your Diamond Welcome Amenity arrived promptly. We often hear enthusiastic feedback about views from the pool, as well as the pool itself; I’m glad you enjoyed both. I am glad that you found the bellman to be so convenient when it was time to take your bags to the gate. I hope we can welcome you back to our hotel on your next stopover at the airport.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Everyone knows that airport hotels have a captive audience so they don't need to be very good to succeed. No one bothered to tell the Orlando Airport Hyatt folks. This is a great facility with nice restaurants, roomy accommodations, a good fitness facility and wow, what convenience. Orlando is cheaper to fly into than other locations like Atlanta so this is a great place to hold a meeting when everyone has to fly in.

Room Tip: Some outside facing rooms have nice balconies.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the convenience of the hotel's location in the airport. I hope we can welcome you back next time you find yourself in Orlando.

Regards,