We stayed at the Hyatt the night before our Disney Cruise at the end of September. The convenience alone made this hotel a great choice.
Our room overlooked the airport/hotel atrium area and had two nice sized beds, great closet space and a large/updated bathroom.
With the hotel being directly connected to the airport, we had great choices for dining and shopping. Starbucks is also conveniently located to the hotel escalators.
With staying the night prior to our Disney cruise, Hyatt staff picked up all of our luggage the morning of our cruise and we just hopped on the elevator and went down to the ground transportation to get our Disney transfer to the port. The next time we saw our luggage was onboard the cruise ship.
All in all, it was a great stay and we plan to stay here each time we cruise with Disney. The service was also wonderful. Bell services, housekeeping and front desk/concierge service provided all offered great service and help.
Thank you, Hyatt!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 4 diamond hotel is located inside the Orlando Intl Airport with the hotels elegant decor and artwork, combined with superior food & beverage service that makes for a luxury hotel experience 445 soundproof guest rooms and 42,000 sq ft. of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Orlando International Airport
- Hotel Hyatt Orlando Regency
- Hyatt Regency Orlando Intl Airport