Since we had stayed at this hotel last year, it was never in doubt that we would book anywhere else. We were going on the Disney Cruise on Aug 31st so we checked in the day before. We arrived early and I had previously emailed the hotel to ask for an early check in. They promptly wrote back to me and assured me that they would do whatever they could to accommodate us.
When we arrived at lunchtime on the 30th, the room was ready. Very nice room with balcony - plenty big for 2 adults and a child.
We used the pool for most of the day and the waiter service there was great. We did eat at McCoys that evening and it was 'okay' - nothing special. The next morning we had breakfast at Hemisphere and it was excellent (both service and food quality). I also used the gym there and it was great.
Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel. Its location in the airport is fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 4 diamond hotel is located inside the Orlando Intl Airport with the hotels elegant decor and artwork, combined with superior food & beverage service that makes for a luxury hotel experience 445 soundproof guest rooms and 42,000 sq ft. of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Orlando International Airport
- Hotel Hyatt Orlando Regency
- Hyatt Regency Orlando Intl Airport