“Quiet Comfort;Easy Access”

Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport
Ranked #36 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The Hyatt MCO is a superior business/travel property. We stay there, as government employees, at a substantially reduced rate. Hotel is in the center of the airport, and elegant rooms are absolutely sound proof. Very courteous staff. Cheap parking nearby, esp. at the Marriott. Good restaurant.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Alyssa C, Customer Service at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Dear profpsg,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy that we are able to provide you with quiet comfort and easy access. It's a great feeling to be able to walk to and from your plane within minutes.

We look forward to see you soon!

Regards,
Alyssa C.
Customer Service

There are newer reviews for Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport

Reviewed July 21, 2013

From check in to check out our stay was perfect. To begin with our room was upgraded to a suite. Most beautiful room I have ever stayed in. used going to and from aruba very late night when we got back problems wih the weather hotel was full and the service was great

Room Tip: have a room that looks airside
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Hi marcus1159,

Thank you for going out of your way to share comments about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport. Your comments about the excellent customer service you experienced are great to hear. We take pride with ensuring our guest's needs are met with every stay. It will be our pleasure to have another opportunity to welcome you back as our guest. Your referral is greatly appreciated!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

From check in to check out our stay was perfect. To begin with our room was upgraded to a suite. Most beautiful room I have ever stayed in. They helped out with toiletries when the airline lost my luggage and even picked up our luggage and transferred it for our follow on cruise.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Shery V,

Thank you for going out of your way to share comments about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport. I am glad to hear how perfect your stay was with us. Our suites are some of the best room options we give to guests. I am glad you were able to relax and not worry about your luggage before your cruise. That is one of the features our guests enjoy most. It will be my pleasure to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Right at the airport this is a perfect hotel for transit. Rooms are big and everything was very clean. Staff helpful and gave all the information we needed both for the stay and when we checked out the next morning. Beds very comfortable.

Room Tip: Where ever
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Hi Tore52,

Thank you for going out of your way to share comments about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport. I am glad you found our hotel to be perfect for your travels. Our large rooms provide our guests enough space to relax before taking off on a flight or leaving for a cruise. It will be our pleasure to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel on your next visit to Orlando!

Safe travels,

Reviewed July 18, 2013

You cant get any closer to the airport, literally! Rooms were very spacious, modern and practicle. The hallways were a little confusing, but besides that it was very nice! Staff was beyond nice! and the beds were super comfy! I stayed in another room that was super crisp because it was allergy friendly, room was fresh and crisp! which was awesome, because outside it was SUPER humid lol! I'd stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stayed at the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport back in March to help my school's baseball coaches catch their early morning flights. This had them getting up at their hotel at 2:00 in the morning in Vero Beach to get to the airport but I was afforded the luxury of staying at the Hyatt Regency, getting up at 4:00 a.m. to meet them, got our students on their flights and I was back in bed at 7:00 a.m. and then awoke at 11:00 a.m., refreshed and relaxed and on my way to Disney. My room had an inside view which overlooked the terminal. It seemed loud at first, but ended up not being an issue. I was also concerned about the lack of daylight but in the morning, it turned out to be much brighter than I thought (I checked in at night). I stayed in the room next to the fitness center (room #6112) and I could hear the beeping from some of the machines periodically, but not a big deal. The hotel staff was super friendly both at check in and check out. I did have a little bit of a hard time finding the hotel at first (there were many people in the airport area) and I did have to walk quite a distance to my car but everything else was outstanding. I will be sure to stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport again. Many thanks!

Room Tip: There are rooms with a view of the airport taxiways, etc. but they must be popular, as I did not get...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Dear JarrodC,

Thank you for taking the time to share comments about your visit in March to our hotel. Your comments with regards to our staff are greatly appreciated. We take great pride with ensuring our guest's needs are met while you are with us. I am glad you enjoyed your quiet room overlooking the atrium. Often, I hear how much guests enjoy people watching from the atrium rooms. It will be our pleasure to have another opportunity to welcome you back with us.

Safe travels,

Reviewed July 16, 2013

My children and I stayed at the Hyatt after flying into Orlando at 11:00 pm. After grabbing our luggage we headed straight to the front desk, check in was very quick. The attendant was very informative, he told is where we could grab a quick bite and informed us of the pool and fitness center. The room was spacious and very clean. My son and I got up in the morning for a quick swim because he thought the pool next to the runway was cool. I booked through AAA and got 2 free breakfast buffets at the Hemisphere, overlooking the runway. The food was very good. The first night of our vacation was a success thanks to the Hyatt!

• Stayed: July 2013

Hi payjax44,

Thank you for going out of your way to share comments about your recent visit to our Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport. I am delighted to hear how much your family enjoyed your visit to our hotel. It sounds as though your son really enjoyed watching the airplanes arrive and depart while you were swimming! Quite often, I hear how much children enjoy seeing them all over. It will be our pleasure to have another opportunity to welcome you back!