We flew in to Orlando the day before our cruise left out of Cape Canaveral. We decided to make a reservation at The Hyatt for conveinence. What a wonder hotel! The check in was quick and easy and the staff was wonderful. Our room had a balcony that looked out over the fountains in the airport. It was amazing that the design of the hotel almost removes any noise from the airport below. Very relaxing. Another great feature is there is a whole shopping mall inside the airport. Anything you need, clothes, shoes, anything you forgot to buy at the parks, etc. Even though we went in February and couldn't use it, the pool area on the roof was very inviting. I would highly reccomend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 4 diamond hotel is located inside the Orlando Intl Airport with the hotels elegant decor and artwork, combined with superior food & beverage service that makes for a luxury hotel experience 445 soundproof guest rooms and 42,000 sq ft. of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Splitty, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Orlando International Airport
- Hotel Hyatt Orlando Regency
- Hyatt Regency Orlando Intl Airport