“Perfect Airport Hotel”

Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport
Ranked #36 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is a very large hotel , very friendly and helpful staff and you just walk in the entrance without having to leave the airport, ideal!

We had a room by a runway but no noise noticeable.

Large room and comfortable beds.

I had forgot a plug adaptor and hairbrush both were bought to room within 10 mins of requesting.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear kimB027,

Thank you for going out of your way to share comments with regards to your recent stay with us. Your comments are greatly appreciated. We strive to ensure our guests experience helpful & friendly service from our employees. It is great to hear we were able to provide an adapter and hairbrush quickly. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back!

There are newer reviews for Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport

Reviewed June 14, 2013

My family and I stayed at this hotel pre and post Disney cruise. It is ideally convenient in that the airline ticketing and security check-in areas are actually part of the lobby area. Transportation to/from Port Canaveral is seamless when arrangements are made through Disney. Interaction with the staff was superb. They were friendly and very helpful. When we discussed the possibility of returning a day early from the cruise, they were accommodating and offered a Day room option. For those with little kids, the airport food court is one moving sidewalk away-we didn't wish to take the kids to a sit down restaurant as they get bored quickly.The rooms are very quiet. We heard no noise from the lobby area.

Room Tip: We stayed int two different parts of the hotel, one off main lobby and one on floor with outdoor poo...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Billwaf
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport for your pre and post Disney cruise. It is always a pleasure to hear when our guests have a seamless experience. I am delighted you found the staff to be superb. We have a great staff that wants to ensure our guests have everything they need to have a perfect stay. Your kind words and feedback is greatly appreciated. I hope we can welcome you and your family back to our hotel the next time your travel brings you to Orlando!

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Traveling is painful for some of us! Flights, airports, hotels, immigration.... Just add to the fury. That's when attention to detail and smiling faces is all that we want.

As an ex-hotelier and a current site selection specialist, I see and experience a lot of hotels with my groups; this one is one step above most that I have seen.

I am very happy with my experience at Hyatt Regency MCO. Staff has been great and I am yet to see an unhappy member. Service is exceptional unlike some airport hotels. Location can't get better, especially if you are here for a short while. You can shop and eat; just steps away from the hotel and at the main terminal of the airport. Neat, clean with good breakfast arrangements. Will certainly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: If you like to sit in the balcony and people watch - ask for the Atrium facing rooms
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear GodOwnAngel,

Thank you for taking a quick moment to share details about your stay at our Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport. We appreciate hearing your comments about our friendly employees. It is great to hear how much you enjoy being inside the airport terminal. This makes is very easy for our guests to catch a flight. It will be our pleasure to have another opportunity to welcome you back!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Flew in from Texas the night before we were going to embark on a Disney cruise. Checked in at the kiosk without any problems. Very nice hotel with spacious rooms and comfortable beds. Hotel staff picked up my luggage the morning of my cruise and I didn't have to haul it to the ship. Excellent stay and convenient location with it being right inside the airport. I thought it was going to be a noisy stay but I slept like a baby. I couldn't hear anything going on outside my window which overlooks terminal A. We also took advantage of a day room after our cruise. We disembarked early in the morning and our flight wasn't even scheduled to depart until 6pm, so for $99 we checked in for the day use of one of their rooms to nap and watch tv for 6 hours. Like I said very convenient!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Hi swtbby,

Thank you for going out of your way to share feedback about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport. It is great to hear how much you enjoyed the convenience our location offers our guests. We are glad you even utilized a day rate room after your cruise to relax before your flight. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back on your next pass through Orlando!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I stayed one night, the checking was easy, the access from within the airport is a plus, it has an exterior pool, the room was clean, recommended if you are passing by, you can save one day in the car renting.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2013

So easy! Literally walked upstairs, dumped my bags in my clean, pretty room, and went straight to work.
Staff was very helpful and room service had tons of healthy options. Would stay again if I needed another overnight here.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I am glad to hear that you found our staff to be so helpful and enjoyed the variety of healthy options on the Room Service menu. We often hear enthusiastic reviews about how convenient our hotel is for guests who are flying in to the airport and I am delighted to hear that you found this to be true, as well. I hope that we can welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

Abrea H – A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is a decent hotel, located right in the Orlando Airport. It was really nice to just walk through the terminal to the hotel after a long flight at the end of the day. The room was very clean and very spacious. I would definitely recommend this hotel if staying near the airport.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business