“Very convenient” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Texas
“Very convenient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Flew in from Texas the night before we were going to embark on a Disney cruise. Checked in at the kiosk without any problems. Very nice hotel with spacious rooms and comfortable beds. Hotel staff picked up my luggage the morning of my cruise and I didn't have to haul it to the ship. Excellent stay and convenient location with it being right inside the airport. I thought it was going to be a noisy stay but I slept like a baby. I couldn't hear anything going on outside my window which overlooks terminal A. We also took advantage of a day room after our cruise. We disembarked early in the morning and our flight wasn't even scheduled to depart until 6pm, so for $99 we checked in for the day use of one of their rooms to nap and watch tv for 6 hours. Like I said very convenient!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Hi swtbby,

Thank you for going out of your way to share feedback about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport. It is great to hear how much you enjoyed the convenience our location offers our guests. We are glad you even utilized a day rate room after your cruise to relax before your flight. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back on your next pass through Orlando!

Safe travels,

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (615)
Bogota, Colombia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I stayed one night, the checking was easy, the access from within the airport is a plus, it has an exterior pool, the room was clean, recommended if you are passing by, you can save one day in the car renting.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

So easy! Literally walked upstairs, dumped my bags in my clean, pretty room, and went straight to work.
Staff was very helpful and room service had tons of healthy options. Would stay again if I needed another overnight here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I am glad to hear that you found our staff to be so helpful and enjoyed the variety of healthy options on the Room Service menu. We often hear enthusiastic reviews about how convenient our hotel is for guests who are flying in to the airport and I am delighted to hear that you found this to be true, as well. I hope that we can welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

Abrea H – A Guest Relations Associate
Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is a decent hotel, located right in the Orlando Airport. It was really nice to just walk through the terminal to the hotel after a long flight at the end of the day. The room was very clean and very spacious. I would definitely recommend this hotel if staying near the airport.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank YYZviajante
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Me and my partner stayed here for one night, after staying 8 nights in Sarasota & Miami. We thought it would be convenient as our flight back to London/UK was from the same airport the next day.
It was very easy to get to by car, signs were everywhere leading to the hotel. Staff were very courteous and polite and checked us in very quickly.
Room and bathroom were amazing with a vintage feel. Good sized Plasma TV, Tea & coffee making facilities, Hairdryer & Toiletries in the bathroom etc. The bed was huge and very comfortable.
I had a good night sleep, but the noise of the waterfall in the middle of the airport did disturb me a little, but once I was asleep I was fine!
I had pre-booked online using olotels.com which gave me an amazing rate. Much cheaper than other sites by far!
I would definitely stay here again on my last night if I was ever to travel from the same airport again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
It is always wonderful to hear when a guest enjoys their stay so thoroughly. I am delighted that you found our location to be easy to find and convenient for your flight the next day. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the décor and amenities in your room and that you found the bed to be so comfortable. Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback and I hope that we can welcome you back to Hyatt soon.

Abrea H – A Guest Relations Associate
Rhinebeck, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

The service and the room were great. They even moved me when I had trouble with terminal noise. Be sure to be clear when reserving if you are sound sensitive: most rooms open onto the terminal or the runways. I myself preferred being in a room distant from, but facing, the runways.

A bit of maintenance was needed to marred finishes, but this was a very minor caveat, especially in light of the rate and comfort of the furnishings (especially the bed).

The included breakfast was dismal, however. A few rolls and some coffee. I would have done better in the terminal. Dinner at the main lobby restaurant also was pretty mediocre. The service, though nice, was a bit inattentive, and the food was pretty poorly prepared. For instance, the soup was cool when I received it, it took almost five minutes to get a soup spoon, and my drink (ordered first) came only after the soup.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
washingtondc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Hyatt. The breakfast package was a great value. The staff was great, the service was great. Being able to disembark from your plane and walk to your hotel inside of the airport is priceless.
The room was a comfortable king with a comfortable roll away bed. The pillows were functional and the comforter was perfect.
The shower was a squeaky affair--it squeaked annoyingly until you were almost finished bathing. The bathroom was clean and well-designed. The lighting throughout the space was dark, not bright enough for my middle-aged eyes, but it was soothing and relaxing.
The room with a balcony faced the interior of the airport and was noisy. I was hoping to have a pool view or a view of outside, but it all worked out in the end. Perhaps it would have been even noisier on the runway side of the property.
Breakfast was interesting. The staff couldn't keep up with the demand of the buffet and when you blinked, everything was gone and it took maybe 10 to 15 minutes for refills to happen. And the sad thing was, it wasn't terribly busy. But everything was delicious, which is the most important fact. My spouse did state that the potatoes were undercooked as if the dish was rushed out prematurely. But the creme brulee french toast was spot on. That is the most delightful entree and was the highlight of the meal.
The service was efficient and the staff in the restaurant is always nice and very professional.
I recommend this hotel. I looked at the diminutive pool area--beautifully done--and the tiny gym. Both spaces utilize the space efficiently and are functional and enjoyable.
I recommend this hotel and will come here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family