We checked out yesterday at 5 AM, and in 3 minutes were standing at the counter to check- in.
If we didn't have lugggage to check, it would have been 1 minute to TSA checkpoint.
Beautiful hotel, quiet room, (no shower cap and I wasn't about to wait for one), lovely room appointments. Internet is not free, and the TV reception was abysmal (no HD at al). Restaurant was very expensive, but with lovely service. If we had just walked into the terminal there were dozens of restaurants in the food court that were inexpensive.
No hotel could be more convenient for an early morning flight. I loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 4 diamond hotel is located inside the Orlando Intl Airport with the hotels elegant decor and artwork, combined with superior food & beverage service that makes for a luxury hotel experience 445 soundproof guest rooms and 42,000 sq ft. of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Orlando International Airport
- Hotel Hyatt Orlando Regency
- Hyatt Regency Orlando Intl Airport